Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1 Mar 4, 2013
Main Features of iPhone 5 Spy App:

SMS Text Messages:- Secretly read text messages on iPhone even deleted ones too in your online account
Call Log:- iPhone spy app enables you to view all calls log along with time duration and date
Spy Call:- Listen to phone calls LIVE and record calls on iPhone 5
Call Intercept:- It enables you to intercept the ongoing call on your target phones thus you can listen the conversion without their knowledge
Stealth GPS Tracking:- iPhone 5 tracking app let you know the exact location of your target iPhone. It tracks GPS locations of iPhone and uploads to your secure online account
Browsing History Log:- You can view the websites browsed by your target person on their iPhone. It blocks the inappropriate content and apps which you do not want on their phones
Facebook & Whatsapp Chat:- This is the most demanding feature of the Whatapp spy app. Once you install, you read all the Facebook & Whats app converstaion secretly
iMessages:- iPhone 5 spyware app also records all the messages on iMessages application apart from monitoring SMS text messages
Photos and Videos Log:- It makes record of all the videos and photos taken on your target iPhone 5
Youtube Videos Logging:- This is the distinguishing feature of the spy app for iPhone 5 from other apps. You can take complete charge of Youtube vidoes activities they are viewing on their iPhone – all wihtout their knowledge
Contacts Detail:- View all the contacts stored on the iPhone. If your target phone adds or deletes a contact, the spyware for iPhone 5 instantly uploads it on your online account
Gmail Messages Log:- Now you can view Gmail messages along with date, subject, mail text and to/from address
Email Logging:- All emails from the primary account are recorded on your online account
Surround Recording:- Records iPhone’s surrounding’s conversion secretly
Access SIM Information:- Get all the information about SIM card
Remote Access:- Remotely access iPhone screen through online control panel
100 % UNDETECTABLE:- It works in stealth mode and creates no icon on iPhone

http://www.iphone-spy-software.com/why-should...

Since: Jul 12

Los Angeles, CA

#3 May 7, 2013
I recommend ikeymonitor. It is a piece of spy software developed preferably for iOS device, especially for iPhone.
http://ikeymonitor.com/
blue

UK

#6 Feb 7, 2015
You know http://www.1TopSpy.com software yet? If not yet, then you go to google to find out about it. I think 1TopSpy would be an effective solution to answer your question. I'm using this software, and it gave me the surprise effect. It's great!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

iPhone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Joyful noise or unholy din? New church 'bells' ... 3 hr stuffyourbox 1
News How to recover lost data from iPhone, iPad and ... 5 hr MattW0430 3
News Many surprised by location tracking feature in ... Apr 30 country bob 1
News Fart Apps Banned From Apple Watch Apr 28 Dr Wu 5
News Kirk Hammett Lost 250 Potential Metallica Riffs Apr 24 MGJoeViterbo 2
News Get your lost iOS files back fast with FonePaw ... Apr 15 kinglawrence 1
Recover Deleted Contacts, SMS, Photos and More ... (Oct '13) Apr 14 teresagallo 11
More from around the web