Ultimate Electronics, a Consumer Elec...

Ultimate Electronics, a Consumer Electronics Chain Owned by Wattles...

There are 3 comments on the TechWeb.com story from Mar 13, 2008, titled Ultimate Electronics, a Consumer Electronics Chain Owned by Wattles.... In it, TechWeb.com reports that:

“I am proud of our results and want to congratulate Jim and thank the entire Ultimate Electronics team for their outstanding performance.”

Ultimate Acquisition Partners, L.P., which owns and operates 32 Ultimate Electronics home entertainment superstores in nine states, has named Jim Pearse to serve as the company's president. via TechWeb.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TechWeb.com.

Pissed Off

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Oct 4, 2008
Ultimate Electronics is owned by a Mormon Thief who doesn't care about his employee's and continues to let his corporate idiots to steal from his employee's. His idiots only care about themselves and that they get a check and the hell with the employee's who make them money but dont get paid for their work.
Christian man

Denver, CO

#2 Jan 19, 2010
I think the same Ultimate violates most of OSHA's state laws in labor I am a certified OSHA class graduate so I know now most of the state laws. They really don't care about there employee's. The ware house guys get the treated the worst. Left alone in the back to unload heavy and okward boxes. They say they don't have enough buget to have two guys in the back at the same time most the items need atleast two people to lift. They tell you to ask for help but when you do your often met with stern adittude's From staff and managers. They know that they don't have to pay them well or give raises because of the economy they know that they can get some one to work for nothing.
Fight_Back

Coweta, OK

#3 Jan 19, 2010
It's stupid to screw your employees. They are the ones who deal with your customers, have access to all your expensive electronics and money, etc etc

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Audio and Video Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Elevate your home theater experience with one o... (Jun '15) Jun '15 jaxwillis23 1
News Paradigm classes up its Prestige line with two ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Alexis 1
News Getflix offers the best of both worlds (Apr '15) Apr '15 gavincredible 1
News HARMAN's JBL Professional Debuts SRX800 Series ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Djjestjamm 1
News Audiological Devices Market 2019 Demand for Est... (Dec '14) Dec '14 3-putt 2
How to Merge Multiple Video Files into One (Jun '14) Jun '14 maggette86 1
Videostream by Google Chromecast (Jun '14) Jun '14 sara sundar 1
More from around the web