Saitek Cyborg Rumble Pad Review

Saitek Cyborg Rumble Pad Review

There are 3 comments on the I4U Future Technology News story from Aug 22, 2007, titled Saitek Cyborg Rumble Pad Review. In it, I4U Future Technology News reports that:

Topic: I4U Gadget Reviews Today we are taking a look at the latest gamepad from Saitek called the Cyborg Rumble Pad . via I4U Future Technology News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at I4U Future Technology News.

Crimliar

Slough, UK

#1 Oct 4, 2007
For a gamepad the Saitek Cyborg Rumblepad is brilliantly crafted and highly precise. Whats a shame is that its lack of Xinput compatibility (it uses the older DirectInput methods) means that it is next to useless in the current crop of “Games for Window” titles that are being released.
Dracolique

West Jordan, UT

#2 Feb 2, 2008
The above comment is ludicrous. DirectInput will be around for a while to come, and Xinput barely having any support at the moment, combined with the fact that the Saitek rumblepad comes with the most comprehensive keymapping and customization software around, means that this gamepad will be useful and relevant for the foreseeable future.
Mouser

Laguna Beach, CA

#3 Apr 11, 2008
Except for the fact that it won't support rumble features for any of the Games For Windows titles, such as the just-released Assassin's Creed. This will continue to become a greater detriment as time goes on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gamepads Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DPRN: Dinopirates vs Roboninjas Launch Trailer (May '14) May '14 e-effect 1
News Wii Gamepad-- Bring You Perfect Gaming Experience (Aug '10) Aug '10 SteveW 1
News Turn Your Old School Video Game Controller into... (May '10) May '10 Amerist 1
PSP downloadable games? (Aug '07) Aug '07 laidbackchick 1
More from around the web