Purina is behind TV show

Purina is behind TV show

There are 1 comment on the STLtoday story from May 28, 2008, titled Purina is behind TV show. In it, STLtoday reports that:

House cats Rolly and Lucky pose for a portrait with veterinarian Dr. Debra Horwitz at Susan Schlueter's home in Town and Country, Mo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at STLtoday.

Since: Jan 08

Wrightstown, NJ

#1 Jun 6, 2008
Sears has been collecting fees for servicing garage door openers covered under warranties.
They’ve collected potentially millions in these service fees and customers have shelled out hundreds when they should have had the work done for free. Hence the purpose of a warranty.
It’s getting a little easier to see how Sears has stayed afloat this long, like a sleeping giant of retail giants.
Rather than fixing a garage door opener at its service center, Sears is requiring customers to schedule an in-home appointment to “diagnose” a problem, a meeting with a $65 price tag. Sears claims this service call visit is not covered under warranties.
I found this place to go if you’ve fallen victim to this scam:
http://www.the-feed-store.com/thebuzzrss.asp...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Digital Video Recorders Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why does the new Digital TV signal suck so bad? (Apr '12) Jun 14 crappy digital tv 52
Mature American Hot Live Cams on www.singlewife... May '15 Santosanto 1
News AT&T's U-verse stages duel with Bright House cable (Dec '08) Jan '15 emmy 131
News Your Online TV Watching Can Now Be Tracked Acro... (Nov '14) Nov '14 report-card 1
News Bright House update in need of fine-tuning (Oct '08) Aug '13 melissa 40
News DirecTV Genie Lets You Record 5 Shows at Once (Oct '12) Oct '12 javi 1
thnk (Oct '12) Oct '12 gvnkamera 1
More from around the web