Crime Stoppers Crime of the Week

Crime Stoppers Crime of the Week

There are 68 comments on the Carlsbad Current-Argus story from Oct 3, 2009, titled Crime Stoppers Crime of the Week. In it, Carlsbad Current-Argus reports that:

The Eddy County Sheriff's Department, in cooperation with Crime Stoppers of Eddy County, is requesting help in solving a burglary/larceny /criminal damage to property.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carlsbad Current-Argus.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
not suprised

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Oct 3, 2009
another unsovled residencial buglary in carlsbad.i hope the ownwers dont try to help with evidence cause your local law inforcement agency doesnt know what to do with it.just ask the couple from chapman road that lost all there personal valuables and rifles.
2 eyes wide open

Carlsbad, NM

#2 Oct 4, 2009
not suprised wrote:
another unsovled residencial buglary in carlsbad.i hope the ownwers dont try to help with evidence cause your local law inforcement agency doesnt know what to do with it.just ask the couple from chapman road that lost all there personal valuables and rifles.
I agree, But I wonder why are neighbors NOT looking out for each other???

I guess I'm lucky because where ever we move to I make it a point to meet my neighbors if they haven't come over themselves...

We have always looked out for each other.. That's the way it should be..We need to take it back to the olden days, When people cared for each other...

Its called ONE hand taking care of the OTHER...And it always pays off... How HARD can it be to look out for each other????

Try it !!! I can NOT Imagine living in a neighborhood where we don't know each other!!!

What a sad world it is if we don't care for each other...WAKE UP people how hard can it be ???
And WHY wouldn't you want to know your neighbor ???
seriously

Lovington, NM

#3 Oct 4, 2009
2 eyes wide open wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, But I wonder why are neighbors NOT looking out for each other???
I guess I'm lucky because where ever we move to I make it a point to meet my neighbors if they haven't come over themselves...
We have always looked out for each other.. That's the way it should be..We need to take it back to the olden days, When people cared for each other...
Its called ONE hand taking care of the OTHER...And it always pays off... How HARD can it be to look out for each other????
Try it !!! I can NOT Imagine living in a neighborhood where we don't know each other!!!
What a sad world it is if we don't care for each other...WAKE UP people how hard can it be ???
And WHY wouldn't you want to know your neighbor ???
I know I wouldn't want to know YOU, neighbor or not!! It's people like you who make others ashamed to say they're Christians. You're not christian, you're a hypocritical, delusional wannabe. I agree with MichaelM when he says most on topix wish you would STFU! If you think differently, why not start a poll and see the results for yourself? The only follower you have is ford man, and if he is married now(which I doubt), it's very obvious he's P.W.'d! He'd have to be to follow your every suggestion. That brown nose of his gets browner every time you bark an order. Sounds like in one of your last posts to MichaelM you FINALLY had a guilty conscience And apologized. If I were him I'd tell you to stick it up your a$$. The only reason you did that was for your own peace of mind-you didn't mean one word of it. In your words, may PBWY when you meet your maker, evil one.LOL!!
2 eyes wide open

Carlsbad, NM

#4 Oct 4, 2009
seriously wrote:
<quoted text> I know I wouldn't want to know YOU, neighbor or not!! It's people like you who make others ashamed to say they're Christians. You're not christian, you're a hypocritical, delusional wannabe. I agree with MichaelM when he says most on topix wish you would STFU! If you think differently, why not start a poll and see the results for yourself? The only follower you have is ford man, and if he is married now(which I doubt), it's very obvious he's P.W.'d! He'd have to be to follow your every suggestion. That brown nose of his gets browner every time you bark an order. Sounds like in one of your last posts to MichaelM you FINALLY had a guilty conscience And apologized. If I were him I'd tell you to stick it up your ****. The only reason you did that was for your own peace of mind-you didn't mean one word of it. In your words, may PBWY when you meet your maker, evil one.LOL!!
I APOLOGIZED to NO ONE>>> I said I HAD NO USE FOR HIM ANY LONGER...

What do you NOT UNDERSTAND about THAT ????

JUST like I have NO USE for YOU<<<< Do what makes you HAPPY have at it >>> Its your penny your wasting not mine....
seriously

Lovington, NM

#5 Oct 4, 2009
2 eyes wide open wrote:
<quoted text>I APOLOGIZED to NO ONE>>> I said I HAD NO USE FOR HIM ANY LONGER...
What do you NOT UNDERSTAND about THAT ????
JUST like I have NO USE for YOU<<<< Do what makes you HAPPY have at it >>> Its your penny your wasting not mine....
Who would expect a true apology from you?? We all see the true person you are, and WE have no use for YOU!
JOHNNY CHINGAS

Brighton, IA

#7 Oct 4, 2009
seriously wrote:
<quoted text> Who would expect a true apology from you?? We all see the true person you are, and WE have no use for YOU!
you mean you that is only you and one monkey don;t stop no shoow. it is only your;e opinion. not every ones. or did you buy all the dog S..T in the world. you talk like it.

“"GOD BLESS AMERICA"”

Since: Oct 09

Carlsbad, New Mexico

#8 Oct 4, 2009
JOHNNY CHINGAS wrote:
<quoted text>you mean you that is only you and one monkey don;t stop no shoow. it is only your;e opinion. not every ones. or did you buy all the dog S..T in the world. you talk like it.
Hmmm....

I see you changed your moniker "ford man".....

I thought the BS comment directed towards myself I found earlier resembled your poor grammar and lack of education....
2 eyes wide open

Carlsbad, NM

#9 Oct 4, 2009
seriously wrote:
<quoted text> Who would expect a true apology from you?? We all see the true person you are, and WE have no use for YOU!
You just MIGHT reconsider the NAME in which you PICKED for yourself... With what you POST who is going to take you S E R I O U S L Y.. haha
2 eyes wide open

Carlsbad, NM

#10 Oct 4, 2009
JOHNNY CHINGAS wrote:
<quoted text>you mean you that is only you and one monkey don;t stop no shoow. it is only your;e opinion. not every ones. or did you buy all the dog S..T in the world. you talk like it.
SERIOUSLY needs to get a NEW NAME...Maybe BROWN NOSE..Because it is getting into crap that it don't concern it/he/she whatever it happens to be...May be JUST another FART in the WIND...
2 eyes wide open

Carlsbad, NM

#11 Oct 4, 2009
ArmyRanger88220 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm....
I thought the BS comment directed towards myself I found earlier resembled your poor grammar and lack of education....
Why are you picking on FORD MAN ...He is a great guy and FUNNY at that...

Both you boys play nice...Now each one of you at the count of ten come out with your guns held straight out and START SHOOTING...May the FUNNIES one WIN....

That's a challenge to see who can tell the funnies joke... And NOT of each other or anyone else on this topix... I MEAN a for real JOKE and NOT to NASTY we don't want either of you off topix...

Well how about it ??? I think that would be cool...A JOKE just for the FUN of it...WELL ???

Is either one of you game ??? Its time to LIGHTEN UP and LAUGH about something other then each other or any one on topix.....
Archie

Tucumcari, NM

#12 Oct 5, 2009
its amazing..2ewo and fordman accused everyone with a quay ISP of being the same person. now fordman is using johnny chingas also. you two need to go away and DIE!!!!!!
Car 54

Laurel, MD

#13 Oct 5, 2009
A joke like two deer hunters went hunting one day. One hunter could see the other hunter's house from his dear stand. He told his buddy that he could see his house and his wife was with the neighbor. The other guy said "Shoot my wife in the head and my neighbor in the crouch". The one in the blind said"I think I can do that with one shot."
JOHNNY CHINGAS

Brighton, IA

#14 Oct 5, 2009
ArmyRanger88220 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm....
that is far better than to be a CULITO culero like YOU.

“"GOD BLESS AMERICA"”

Since: Oct 09

Carlsbad, New Mexico

#15 Oct 5, 2009
JOHNNY CHINGAS wrote:
<quoted text>that is far better than to be a CULITO culero like YOU.
Im afraid that I don't understand what you just said...

Like I've said in my other post....

SPEAK ENGLISH so that, even if you are still making uneducated, ignorant comments, people can at least understand you......
2 eyes wide open

Carlsbad, NM

#16 Oct 5, 2009
Car 54 wrote:
A joke like two deer hunters went hunting one day. One hunter could see the other hunter's house from his dear stand. He told his buddy that he could see his house and his wife was with the neighbor. The other guy said "Shoot my wife in the head and my neighbor in the crouch". The one in the blind said"I think I can do that with one shot."
How COOL NOW that was a GOOD FUNNY !!!! So far you got the TITLE of the BEST ... Thank you ...We ALL need to LAUGH just a little bit more...
2 eyes wide open

Carlsbad, NM

#17 Oct 5, 2009
Archie wrote:
its amazing..2ewo and fordman accused everyone with a quay ISP of being the same person. now fordman is using johnny chingas also. you two need to go away and DIE!!!!!!
NOW now be nice..May the LORD forgive you.. To wish death on someone is NOT nice.. What you wish on someone , comes back at you ten fold...Think about that !!!! Wish us to the MENTAL WARD, But DEATH !!! SHAME on>>>> YOU<<<<
2 eyes wide open

Carlsbad, NM

#18 Oct 5, 2009
JOHNNY CHINGAS wrote:
<quoted text>that is far better than to be a CULITO culero like YOU.
I want to KNOW what that word means also ??? Let us in on the joke !!!!!
seriously

Lovington, NM

#19 Oct 5, 2009
2 eyes wide open wrote:
<quoted text>SERIOUSLY needs to get a NEW NAME...Maybe BROWN NOSE..Because it is getting into crap that it don't concern it/he/she whatever it happens to be...May be JUST another FART in the WIND...
Oh yes, good one GRASSHOPPER-you used brown nose after I said it-maybe now YOU are learning from ME!LMFAO!!
seriously

Lovington, NM

#20 Oct 5, 2009
JOHNNY CHINGAS wrote:
Ford Man, I'm going to be nice to you because it's obvious that you're an easy target & you follow a certain person's suggestions. If you choose to respond to me in a negative way, I will do the same.
seriously

Lovington, NM

#21 Oct 5, 2009
2 eyes wide open wrote:
<quoted text>I want to KNOW what that word means also ??? Let us in on the joke !!!!!
FYI-coming from a Gringo, culero means ass-DUH!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Digital Video Recorders Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why does the new Digital TV signal suck so bad? (Apr '12) Dec 3 Drlong 91
News expand the storage capacity of your cable dvr (May '08) Apr '16 Capacity gauge 14
News AT&T's U-verse stages duel with Bright House cable (Dec '08) Jan '15 emmy 131
News Your Online TV Watching Can Now Be Tracked Acro... (Nov '14) Nov '14 report-card 1
News Bright House update in need of fine-tuning (Oct '08) Aug '13 melissa 40
News DirecTV Genie Lets You Record 5 Shows at Once (Oct '12) Oct '12 javi 1
thnk (Oct '12) Oct '12 gvnkamera 1
More from around the web