Take A Look At Current Dish Network S...

Take A Look At Current Dish Network Specials

There are 1 comment on the New Technology TV story from Aug 29, 2012, titled Take A Look At Current Dish Network Specials. In it, New Technology TV reports that:

If you're concerned with the quality and variety of your home entertainment options, check here for the incredible, yet affordable, programming packages from Dish Network.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Technology TV.

Belinda

Englewood, CO

#1 Aug 29, 2012
Thanks for the link. After seeing the deals I am most likely switching from cable. My sister just got Dish and she won’t quit talking about her Auto Hop feature. We were jogging together until school started and now I have to choose between jogging and TV time, but she never seems to have to. I asked her why and she said,“Doesn’t waste time on commercials.” I feel so left out! As a matter of fact, I am going to make the phone call as soon as I leave my office at Dish. Thanks again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Digital Video Recorders Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why does the new Digital TV signal suck so bad? (Apr '12) Jun 14 crappy digital tv 52
News AT&T's U-verse stages duel with Bright House cable (Dec '08) Jan '15 emmy 131
News Your Online TV Watching Can Now Be Tracked Acro... (Nov '14) Nov '14 report-card 1
News Bright House update in need of fine-tuning (Oct '08) Aug '13 melissa 40
News DirecTV Genie Lets You Record 5 Shows at Once (Oct '12) Oct '12 javi 1
thnk (Oct '12) Oct '12 gvnkamera 1
News Battle over AutoHop isn't just about skipping c... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Bruce 1
More from around the web