Android App Manager - How to manage y...

Android App Manager - How to manage your Android Phone Apps on Mac

Posted in the Computers Forum

Since: Jun 12

Providence, UT

#1 Oct 16, 2012
Obviously, manage android phone apps on computer is more convenient than manage them on smartphone. Especially for people who have installed a great number of apps. I have got an Android Phone, HTC Sensation Z710e. And here I’d like to share my experience of managing smartphone’s apps with you.

MobileGo for Android is the best management tool that I have ever used. With it, you can install apps to SD Card or Phone Storage and uninstall the useless apps on Mac directly. What’s more, you can export the apps from your smartphone to Mac as well. See how it works in details.

Watch Video Demo:

Original: http://www.android-manager.net/MacOSX/Install...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Computers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Jun 19 bruser 2,871
News Students learn computers, keyboarding in summer... Jun 18 Smelly_Kat 30
News High-tech classrooms arrive in Newport News (Mar '09) Jun 15 Martin garey 52
News How To Create Weird But Brilliant Food Pairings... May 29 Parden Pard 1
News Schools move toward online testing (May '09) May '18 martin garey 22
News Facebook's Zuckerberg admits mistakes - but no ... May '18 Extremist Morons 10
News Heritage High students give homework blog high ... (May '09) May '18 martin garey 2