Samsung 4Q profits top forecasts on Galaxy sales

Jan 24, 2013 Full story: Seattle Post-Intelligencer

Samsung Electronics Co. said fourth-quarter profits soared a better-than-expected 76 percent, boosted by the popularity of its Galaxy smartphones.

Full Story

“image gallery of moenjodaro”

Since: Jan 06

Location hidden

#1 Jan 25, 2013
Alone from Pakistan Sales of Galaxy Smartphone outcast Iphones with popularity among young Pakistanis Galaxy becoming premium choice
why

Bonnots Mill, MO

#2 Jul 15, 2013
I don't have a galaxy, I have a captivate glide. Very similar. But I have a complaint. Why on EARTH would you put the port for the charger right where the hand goes to text on the phone if it's plugged in? Granted, I should maybe not use it while it's plugged in, but the battery lasts maybe 20 minutes unplugged. I didn't get a phone to use occasionally between charges, which take longer than it does to run down by about two hours.
Also, I had to return one captivate glide for warranty exchange, which only partly fixed my problem. Because Samsung sent me a new phone without a battery, and the battery is part of the problem. On both phones, if I get online without the phone plugged in, even if it has a full battery, it immediately shows a dead battery and dies. If i plug it in and restart, I still have a full battery.
Due to the ridiculous design of where the port is, and the fact that I can't seem to get a replacement battery, this will be the last samsung phone that I own. My last phone was an LG and lasted for almost four years. Not pleased with the samsung product.
MR JAMES

United States

#3 Sep 29, 2013
Utomwen JAMES cominucation enterprise: delar of all kind of london use phone such as nokia ,black berry ,iphone ,ibode apple and samsung galaxies for whosale and retailers eg of our goods is such like E6, Z10,Q6 note book and' so fort and so our price are affordable and our delivering charges are to make such ur goods rech ur destination for help call on office +23408146888028 or +23407055153428
Egr kelvin

Cheyenne, WY

#4 Sep 30, 2013
my names are Egr kelvin, i am a proffession website and networking designers and i also create website for schools, companise and self business! if you want to no more about this or you want to create website your self business or your company you can contact us on our via mail kelvintom@gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Computers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 3 hr Bruser 2,317
Transfer Data between Samsung GALAXY, HTC One, ... (Jun '13) Oct 14 Qtvtzc 8
HP, eBay reveal company splits Oct 13 Philip Cohen 1
Isaacson's new book tells of digital revolution Oct 8 Kid_Tomorrow 1
Credit union launches mobile deposit system - S... (May '10) Oct 8 hubertfields00 5
Movement grows to provide Internet privacy Oct 6 Kid_Tomorrow 1
India's most astute deal maker is now a bankrup... Oct 1 MOMIN ANSARI 2

Computers People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE