[ Jango Music Recorder] How to downlo...

[ Jango Music Recorder] How to download music from Jango Mac

Posted in the Computers Forum

Since: Jun 12

Providence, UT

#1 Sep 12, 2012
As we know, Jango offers us plenty of songs to enjoy them online. Have you ever though that to save your favorite songs from Jango? This video tutorial will show you how to get songs from Jango in MP3/M4A format and put it in your iRiver. This lets you get these songs in spite of this by simply recording via the soundcard.

Video Demo:

Allmymusic for Mac is the ideal program to capture and automatically tag streaming MP3 files from Jango. Downloading streaming music and radio as you surf is easy with Allmymusic for Mac. Just click start recording, then visit the page you want to record. Any music or streaming radio you play are saved without quality loss.

More Info: http://www.applemacvideoconverter.com/audio-r...
Cherish

Walnut, CA

#2 Jul 17, 2017
I highly recommend Allavsoft which can batch and direclty download music from Jango, Spotify, Deezer, Soundcloud, YouTube etc.
Here is the easy guide http://www.allavsoft.com/how-to/download-jang...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Computers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alumnus Leaves Rose-Hulman $1.1-Million Bequest... Fri macho man 21
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Jan 16 Bruser 2,827
News NZ study: what holds our universe together? Jan 15 TimGMeloche 1
How to Listen to iTunes Music files on Chromebook Jan 11 simones 1
News Shocker: Guess what else was on Anthony Weiner'... Jan 9 youll shoot your ... 19
News Hoosier senator wants to prepare America for op... Jan 3 Pope Closet Emeritus 4
News Former Chico city councilor faces campaign viol... Dec '17 Liberals Killing ... 3
More from around the web