Tune in to Nano, Zune

Full story: Columbus Dispatch

In 2004, when I got my first MP3 player, I never cared that it lacked a camera, Web browser and crystal-clear video playback -- features that are now common on digital media devices.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
lorenzo53

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2009

well i havent seen either yet but they both loo kool im still leaning twards the hd but i may wait until the newer hd come or sumthing or i might get a touch i pod cuse i kno those are good
lorenzo53

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2009

welli havent seen either in hand yet so i cant relly say much about either i kno the new i pod is kool becuse apple has had more time to perfect there product. im a little sceptical on getting the zune hd though because i wont be able to use youtube wich is my favorite site.
Pierce

East Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2009

I bought one and it is amazing. I highly recommend this device.
DollarBill

Powell, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2009

Pierce wrote:
I bought one and it is amazing. I highly recommend this device.
One what?

Since: Sep 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2009

yeah, yeah.. ZuneHD beats ipod touch single-handedly in terms of "technical specs"

but when it comes to Applications. I guess its payback time for apple.
NotImpressedWith RachelM

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2009

Could this article be any more blatantly biased against Zune?
Rachel writes "Zune HD proves that the device is starting to come into its own as a multimedia contender." Starting? The original Zune had radio, color display, and video playback before Apple had anything like that. Now Zune tops Apple with HD radio and HD video and the most powerful chip in a media player and Rachel dismisses it. Yet Rachel is able to find major issues with iPod's camera and praise it at the same time.
I hope you enjoy your iPod Nano, Rachel. As for me, I'm buying a Zune HD.
Stupid comments

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2009

First of all, Pierce, you bought WHAT???

Second, andersonlaud, payback time for apple? what? If apple is getting pacyback, that means apple has been the underdog for all these years. And 70%+ marketshare doesn't count as 'underdog', I hope.
Even Stupider Comment

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2009

Stupid comments wrote:
Second, andersonlaud, payback time for apple? what? If apple is getting pacyback, that means apple has been the underdog for all these years. And 70%+ marketshare doesn't count as 'underdog', I hope.
Ummm... speaking of Stupid comments... he was talking about how MS always says OSX sucks vs Windows for not having any apps compared to Windows... but now apple gets payback and gets to say the same thing when it comes to PMPs

You should try to avoid making fun of other people and then posting something stupid yourself

Since: Sep 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2009

Stupid comments wrote:
I guess your username is already stupid. anyway I believe in the spirit of giving a person the benefit of the doubt.

Though I can't find in the dictionary the word "pacyback" ?

maybe you could re-write it so the people can understand you more

is that okay to you buddy?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••