Los Angeles teacher charged with mole...

Los Angeles teacher charged with molesting 23 kids

There are 31 comments on the Creative Mac story from Jan 31, 2012, titled Los Angeles teacher charged with molesting 23 kids. In it, Creative Mac reports that:

' A Los Angeles elementary school teacher bound and gagged nearly two dozen children, put cockroaches on some of their faces and posed in photos with them, possibly inside a classroom, the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Creative Mac.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#23 Feb 4, 2012
sunshine wrote:
Maybe male teachers should be screened more thoroughly or not even be allowed to teach in elementary schools.
You're a sexist abshole.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#24 Feb 4, 2012
Hey There wrote:
American parents wouldn't stand for that.
Super dunce, define, "American parent"...or simply make it easy on yourself and define "American".
LAW

Lebanon, TN

#25 Feb 4, 2012
Right to privacy wrote:
Don't bother asking questions.
The pervert teacher has a right to privacy.
The kids have a right to privacy.
The other teachers have a right to privacy.
The school administrators have a right to privacy.
The school contractors have a right to privacy.
Just move along. Nothing to see here.
When you commit a crime you forfeit many of your rights.
Azazel

United States

#26 Feb 4, 2012
and those who do, have to go against the grain, and risk loosing their jobs, because their called Evil whistle blowers.

Those kids are the Future of this country, what would you do?
Azazel

United States

#27 Feb 4, 2012
Patty Wilson wrote:
The Deviant Monsters had the full support and protection of the evil immoral Teachers Union. Parents should be so ashamed. The voters elected Union owned Hacks. No one in LA stands up for our kids.
Edit to correct

and those who do, have to go against the grain, and risk loosing their jobs, because their called Evil whistle blowers.

Those kids are the Future of this country, what would you do?
Mia Fajardo

United States

#28 Feb 4, 2012
The same Teachers Union who are beholden to Democratic politicians are to be blamed for this. I say pass the "School Choice" option so that parents have the choice of sending their children wherever they chose to, rich and poor alike. But then again, the LAUSD teacher's union is so powerful that they stop at nothing to stop this choice.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#29 Feb 5, 2012
LAW wrote:
<quoted text> When you commit a crime you forfeit many of your rights.
A person can COMMIT millions of crimes and never forfeit a single right, it is a convcition for felony crimes that can cause a person to lose their civil rights. The trick for society is to make everything a democrat or a minority likes a felony, so they can't legally vote to change the laws on the books, LOL.

Personally, I think once a person has served their time and their rehabilitators have deemed them safe to release back into society, their rights should be restored.
Old man

United States

#30 Feb 5, 2012
Hey There wrote:
Why is Miramonte School painted like a third world nation school?
American parents wouldn't stand for that. Bad learning environment.
are you kidding me?? ur worried about a paint job , have you not read the story.????

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#31 Feb 5, 2012
Old man wrote:
<quoted text> are you kidding me?? ur worried about a paint job , have you not read the story.????
Actually, the poster almost hit the nail on the head.

The school's paint configuration was a form of expression by the people who contracted the painters and if the story of these images is true, they are also protected forms of freedom of expression in the form of art work as well.
Tom Taylor

AOL

#32 Feb 5, 2012
Mia Fajardo wrote:
The same Teachers Union who are beholden to Democratic politicians are to be blamed for this. I say pass the "School Choice" option so that parents have the choice of sending their children wherever they chose to, rich and poor alike. But then again, the LAUSD teacher's union is so powerful that they stop at nothing to stop this choice.
You have it backwards. The Unions OWN the Calif Democratic Party. Citizens VOTE to enslave non union families to extravagant UNION Scandels EVERY time they make the sadistic Choice to elect a Calif. UnionCrat politician.

We didnt' become a Failed State by some accident. We VOTED to be less than other American families when we non negotiated Union scams to destroy our States financial future.

Our votes proved we didn't care about our own kids futures.
Dane Thorsen

Long Beach, CA

#33 Feb 5, 2012
GREAT NEWS! I checked around and LA is unique.
In almost every other major City, the School Board has the power to FIRE awful teachers or abusive perverts.

The LAUSD Supt admitted that the LAUSD is powerless to help LA children. UTLA was given all the power over our children when they bought city hall and sacramento.

Luckily, all parents have to do is relocate back to a rationally governed State where Teachers Unions are not some anti child mafia style organization which owns City and State government and their kids will be safe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camcorders Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News These satellite photos reveal the scorched Eart... Oct '16 Stephany McDowell 1
How to disable internal mic on Sony HDR-SR11? Sep '16 Tubiz 1
News Visual MP4/MOV Time Stamp 1.0 (Jan '15) Jan '15 877cms 1
News Rail project timelapse cameras on the taxpayer'... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Joe Balls 1
News Searchers 'Cautiously Optimistic' About Finding... (Aug '14) Aug '14 _malon_goblok 1
Chromecast - Directly Stream AVCHD MTS/TOD from... (Jul '14) Jul '14 cheikh52 1
Cast & Stream Camcorder Videos for Enjoying on ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 randolph07 1
More from around the web