DHS Headed by an Idiot

DHS Headed by an Idiot

There are 12 comments on the www.azcentral.com story from May 10, 2009, titled DHS Headed by an Idiot. In it, www.azcentral.com reports that:

Janet Napalitano and her boss Obama are dangerously stupid and inept.

High above the rugged border, an unmanned Predator B drone equipped with night-vision cameras and cloud-piercing radar scanned the landscape for signs of smugglers, illegal immigrants or terrorists.

Armed agents checked the identification of border crossers while radiation sensors and other devices monitored vehicles entering by road. Soon, a new network of telescopic and infrared video cameras mounted atop 80-foot-tall metal towers will rise above critical locations.

The beefed-up border security is not taking place along America’s chaotic southern border - riven by drug smuggling, gun running and illegal immigration - but, rather, its traditionally boring northern boundary with Canada.

That is correct, these people are going out of their way to stop enforcement of immigration laws and detentions with Mexico but see Canada as a greater threat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.azcentral.com.

Yo Nash

Littleton, CO

#1 May 10, 2009
And just think. Mapolitano last week stated she'd be open to a US Supreme Court nomination. She had not clue illegal immigration is a federal law violation, not a civil matter.

Gawd help us all!

The reason IMO they want to control the internet are people such as myself. I listen then do my own research and they simply can't control me. Tuff!
Okbuilder

Metairie, LA

#2 May 10, 2009
Yo Nash wrote:
And just think. Mapolitano last week stated she'd be open to a US Supreme Court nomination. She had not clue illegal immigration is a federal law violation, not a civil matter.
Gawd help us all!
The reason IMO they want to control the internet are people such as myself. I listen then do my own research and they simply can't control me. Tuff!
Want more of the truth????

http://www.revolutionbroadcasting.com/

These are people like us....
Yo Nash

Littleton, CO

#3 May 10, 2009
Thanks Okie Dokie!
Looks to me like I should actually wear my
reading glasses when I post. Oh brother!
Okbuilder

Metairie, LA

#4 May 10, 2009
Yo Nash wrote:
Thanks Okie Dokie!
Looks to me like I should actually wear my
reading glasses when I post. Oh brother!
Silly.... LOL

You don't really need your glasses with that site. You can listen too.
Texicana

San Antonio, TX

#5 May 10, 2009
HATERVILLE all the way... YOU go PRESIDENT OBAMA!
Okbuilder

Metairie, LA

#6 May 10, 2009
Texicana wrote:
HATERVILLE all the way... YOU go PRESIDENT OBAMA!
Better get back to the cooler, they have more koolaid for you....
Texicana

San Antonio, TX

#7 May 10, 2009
Okbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>Better get back to the cooler, they have more koolaid for you....
LOL.. GOOOO OBAMA!!

Oh SIII alguin diferente :P
Torchwood

San Gabriel, CA

#8 May 11, 2009
Yo Nash wrote:
Gawd help us all!
Yep, both inept and fascists!
Torchwood

San Gabriel, CA

#9 May 11, 2009
Okbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>Better get back to the cooler, they have more koolaid for you....
lol
cXc

AOL

#13 May 12, 2009
Here We R

United States

#16 Jan 9, 2010
She should step down or be fired!
Political payback only for supporting
Obama over Clinton in AZ.
Sad but True

Toronto, Canada

#17 Jan 10, 2010
Dirty nukes in spotlight

Full story: Red Deer Advocate

Stopping the spread of nuclear weapons and corralling components for a dirty bomb terror attack is fast becoming Canada's top agenda item for the G8 summit it will host this summer ...

http://www.topix.com/forum/ca/ontario/TGN1R0P...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camcorders Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News These satellite photos reveal the scorched Eart... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Stephany McDowell 1
How to disable internal mic on Sony HDR-SR11? (Sep '16) Sep '16 Tubiz 1
News Visual MP4/MOV Time Stamp 1.0 (Jan '15) Jan '15 877cms 1
News Rail project timelapse cameras on the taxpayer'... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Joe Balls 1
News Searchers 'Cautiously Optimistic' About Finding... (Aug '14) Aug '14 _malon_goblok 1
Chromecast - Directly Stream AVCHD MTS/TOD from... (Jul '14) Jul '14 cheikh52 1
Cast & Stream Camcorder Videos for Enjoying on ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 randolph07 1
More from around the web