Validity of Kadluboski subpoenas call...

Validity of Kadluboski subpoenas called into question

There are 2 comments on the The Citizens' Voice story from Feb 15, 2011, titled Validity of Kadluboski subpoenas called into question. In it, The Citizens' Voice reports that:

Wilkes-Barre's attorney sees no relevant reason three council members and the city's deputy attorney need to testify in a "private matter" between Bob Kadluboski and an East Stroudsburg woman who alleged the tow-truck driver illegally impounded her car.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Citizens' Voice.

Ho Lee Schitt

Warrington, PA

#1 Feb 15, 2011
This stupid pollack and his predatory business needs to be reigned in by the city! In fact this sleazy crook should be put out of business! He is a predator just like child molesters!

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Since: Feb 11

Mon Valley, Pa.

#2 Feb 16, 2011
He had a racket for quite a while. I'm sure he won't go quietly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camcorders Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News These satellite photos reveal the scorched Eart... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Stephany McDowell 1
How to disable internal mic on Sony HDR-SR11? (Sep '16) Sep '16 Tubiz 1
News Visual MP4/MOV Time Stamp 1.0 (Jan '15) Jan '15 877cms 1
News Rail project timelapse cameras on the taxpayer'... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Joe Balls 1
News Searchers 'Cautiously Optimistic' About Finding... (Aug '14) Aug '14 _malon_goblok 1
Chromecast - Directly Stream AVCHD MTS/TOD from... (Jul '14) Jul '14 cheikh52 1
Cast & Stream Camcorder Videos for Enjoying on ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 randolph07 1
More from around the web