Brushton man gets jail for secret vid...

Brushton man gets jail for secret videotaping

There are 10 comments on the www.pressrepublican.com story from Jan 24, 2008, titled Brushton man gets jail for secret videotaping. In it, www.pressrepublican.com reports that:

A former Brushton man will spend six months in Franklin County Jail for hiding a camera and secretly videotaping teenage girls as they undressed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.pressrepublican.com.

“Whats the haps peeps”

Since: Aug 07

Jacksonville, Fl

#1 Jan 24, 2008
What a pervert should have gotten to do about 5000 hours of community service cleaning bathrooms and picking up trash all over the county at all the shopping plazas and the jail and the fire station and all the government offices instead of jail time wasting money putting people in jail for crimes like that. Nothing like a screwed up judge wasting my tax money to feed a dirt bag like that.
Former Massena Resident

Glens Falls, NY

#2 Jan 26, 2008
Here's to hoping someone in prison/jail takes offense for messing with children and gives him what he really deserves...

“Whats the haps peeps”

Since: Aug 07

Jacksonville, Fl

#3 Jan 26, 2008
sounds like a plan to me
tiffany

Rochester, NY

#4 Jan 8, 2010
that is something we could all hope and pray happends to him sick perverts these days
concerned

La Fayette, NY

#6 Jan 11, 2010
mr max peabody wrote:
give him a break
for you to say this about someone that prays on children is sick you must be a perv to sick perverts in this world make me sick
coco

La Fayette, NY

#8 Jan 11, 2010
mr max peabody were you repeatedly dropped on your head or what
tiffany shonyo

Rochester, NY

#9 Jan 11, 2010
lol i like that he most likely was
Manuel LaBore

Grand Island, FL

#11 Jan 25, 2010
The question is what did he do with the tapes? He should have gone to jail for a much longer period of time.
Unfair Justice

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Feb 14, 2010
What the F, Craig Lohr got 4 years for taping adults and this sick bastard gets 6 months? There is no consistancy in our justice system anymore. Kind of like one guy getting 5 years probation for an armed robbery and another person getting like 10 years for the same crime. Who sentences these people and are there any standards they follow?
Depot Rat

New York, NY

#13 Feb 14, 2010
Just can not beleive such a lite sentence. What kind of message are we sending here?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camcorders Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News These satellite photos reveal the scorched Eart... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Stephany McDowell 1
How to disable internal mic on Sony HDR-SR11? (Sep '16) Sep '16 Tubiz 1
News Visual MP4/MOV Time Stamp 1.0 (Jan '15) Jan '15 877cms 1
News Rail project timelapse cameras on the taxpayer'... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Joe Balls 1
News Searchers 'Cautiously Optimistic' About Finding... (Aug '14) Aug '14 _malon_goblok 1
Chromecast - Directly Stream AVCHD MTS/TOD from... (Jul '14) Jul '14 cheikh52 1
Cast & Stream Camcorder Videos for Enjoying on ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 randolph07 1