Bluetooth wont connect with my computer
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nicole

Yeovil, UK

#22 Sep 24, 2008
Hi, i currently got a new phone, a Samsung G600, and im having trouble trying to connect my phone to the bluetooth on my laptop, Samsung R40plus, but it don't seem to work? Do i need like disks or anything to set it all up? HELP! lol
brazo

South Africa

#24 Jan 10, 2009
hi guys...
i have the bluetooth ES-388....everything works execpt the language is questoinmarks...how do i change it to english?help would be highly appreciated!
thnkz

Since: Mar 09

New Delhi, India

#25 Apr 14, 2009
uninstall the driver and update it with latest driver.+
leo-9

Vadodara, India

#26 May 31, 2009
regarding the code:

i have a samsung phone and it usually provides me with the code, just below the box where i am supposed to type it.

if there is no such option in your phone, you can remove the security option in your laptop. i did the same and it worked. it allows you to receive files from unsecured connections, when you select the "allow unsecured connections" option.

try it. i hope it helps.

“Bluetooth Hands Free Car Kit”

Since: May 09

London

#27 May 31, 2009
If your Bluetooth wont connect with your computer it maybe the Bluetooth Drivers for your PC is corrupt, Goto http://downloads.com check for updated and download it. It's free.
http://www.bluetooth-direct.com
michael

Shenzhen, China

#28 Jun 9, 2009
we sell bluetooth on www.gogobright.com
James

Lebo, KS

#29 Dec 27, 2009
I have a samsung two-step and when i search for my computer bluetooth on my phone it doesnt list it. i also tried searching on my computer for my phone but it doesnt work
hugohellraiser

United States

#31 May 6, 2010
i have a samsung schr451c cellphone and an aspire 7740-5691 laptop computer also a bluetooth dongle.i try to connect the two and my phone saysin the registered list pcowner options the supported profile of this device can be connected from computer only, not from phone i dont know what to do to make it work could i get some input as to why or what steps to take im new at all this so bare with me please
Pete Cellphoneguy

Soldotna, AK

#32 Nov 25, 2010
hugohellraiser wrote:
i have a samsung schr451c cellphone and an aspire 7740-5691 laptop computer also a bluetooth dongle.i try to connect the two and my phone saysin the registered list pcowner options the supported profile of this device can be connected from computer only, not from phone i dont know what to do to make it work could i get some input as to why or what steps to take im new at all this so bare with me please
I get the same message:
Cellphone Samsung R350 => Menu => Tools => Bluetooth => Registered List => User-PC => "The supported profile of this device can be connected from computer only, not from phone"

I disconnected from the network, and I switched the firewall off, and I got the same result. Also, I CAN SEND FILES from the computer to the phone, I have done sent pictures several times and it works every time. So it doesn't seem to be a computer security blocking the cellphone, it seems to be the cellphone blocking itself.

What is going on!?
Jessika

Cumberland, MD

#33 Dec 6, 2010
I have tried pairing my pantech cellphone with my laptop, witch is windows vista!
and it will not conntect from either the cellphone or computer, I have read all of the troubleshooting methods and they did not help, I cannot seem to find the options button on the bluetooth so that I can turn it on so that it can connect to devices.

Please help, thanks you!
phil hughes

London, UK

#34 Dec 27, 2011
ive just bought a nokia 360 play speaker connects bluetooth and works fine on xp but on windows 7 its finds and pairs to the device but wont connect to it so it plays i even went out and bought a belkin usb bluetooth adapter same thing help
unknown

South Africa

#35 Feb 16, 2012
I've been recently having problems with connecting my phone and bluetooth on the computer. Once upon a time I had no problems but the last few days are getting on my nerves, its saying that no devices are found. I can send via bluetooth, mobile to mobile no problem but cant on my computer. I hope I am explaining myself properly, any feedback would be greatly appreciated thank you.
Antonija

Prilep, Macedonia

#36 Feb 20, 2012
I have the same problem. I used to send files and everything but now, when I click on the icon of my phone it starts the transfer and stops it immediately saying that there is some problem. I can't send files to my PC either.. I have no idea what to do :/

Since: Feb 12

Kenya

#37 Feb 26, 2012
Shirley wrote:
I've been recently having problems with connecting my phone and bluetooth on the computer. Once upon a time I had no problems but the last few days are getting on my nerves, its saying that no devices are found. I can send via bluetooth, mobile to mobile no problem but cant on my computer. I hope I am explaining myself properly, any feedback would be greatly appreciated thank you.
I wish to point you out to an interesting source of info regarding short range wireless networking. I believe that http://www.short-range-wireless.com has some valuable intel on the underlying protocols for chipsets.
khan

Quetta, Pakistan

#38 Mar 30, 2012
i have an i5 laptop n N70 nokia, it doesnt connect with bluetooth. my same cell used to connect with other dell laptop. whats the prob here? help me out
shreya

Ranchi, India

#39 May 4, 2012
i've been recently having problems with connecting my phone and bluetooth on the laptop. Once upon a time I had no problems but from the last few days are getting on my nerves, its saying that no devices are found. I can send via bluetooth, mobile to mobile no problem but cant on my laptop. I hope I am explaining myself properly, any feedback would be greatly appreciated thank you.
harman

United States

#40 Oct 7, 2012
it give error and says run a virus check and reinstall thd setup please send me sol. On [email protected]
Jah

Cambridge, UK

#41 Sep 26, 2013
"BLUETOOTH FILE TRANSFER"!!!! FIND IT!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluetooth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help find a lost bluetooth device (Oct '06) Jul 3 David 11
Nexus 'text to switch speaker phone' hands free... (Jan '09) Jun '16 Andy 30
"No Bluetooth Device Found", Samsung SGH-C417 (Sep '06) Jun '16 Dell 167
News New Collar Will Let Your Cat Speak To You May '16 Spotted Girl 5
Find Bluetooth Headset Manufacturer Feb '16 SynergyWiz 1
News Lenovo launches Lemon 3 with decent specs and a... (Jan '16) Jan '16 monijain 1
How to transfer music between Bluetooth devices. (Sep '06) Jan '16 monijain 55
More from around the web