Intuit GoPayment goes live in Canada, more rectangular than Square

There are 2 comments on the Apr 19, 2012, Engadget story titled Intuit GoPayment goes live in Canada, more rectangular than Square. In it, Engadget reports that:

Looks like Canada just scored another mobile credit card payment system within its borders.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Engadget.

Barb

Langley, Canada

#1 Apr 23, 2012
There is absolutely no, and I mean none at all, support for gopayment. I have been given 6 or seven different numbers to call and low and behold they either don't understand English (they speak from a script), have no idea about gopayment, or they just plan hang up on you. Yes and did I mention the one valid gopayment number listed is for the UNITED STATES NOT CANADA and the number they have been given is invalid. I am on hold one more time while typing this. Oh yeah and the lady trying to help is from the US as they were given invalid Tel #'s as well.
I have been approved for all that is worth and have that form right infront of me!!!!! I only need help with the pdf form to fax along with the invalid check. The help I need isn't rocket science.
mykel

UK

#2 Nov 1, 2012
This is suck,lot of tollfree number,don't know which one to call......I got a payment and I need them to move the money into my abnk accnt.something should be done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gadgets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best way to convert MOV to MP4 without losing q... (May '12) Apr 22 estellejohnsons 11
Would you pay more for a TV if it provided imag... Apr 7 Abe - Flex Creati... 1
How to recover deleted contacts from Samsung No... (Mar '14) Apr 6 gregorynewton787 11
Directly Recover Deleted Contacts for Samsung G... (May '13) Apr 6 gregorynewton787 55
News Satellite data reveals earthquake impact within... Mar 30 life 1
News EA Shuts Down The Sims' Developer Maxis Mar '15 boon 1
cd-r king solar panels - good review (May '14) Feb '15 Vital dizon 3
More from around the web