Checkout iTVGoggles... Digital Video Eyewear/Headset

Posted in the Gadgets Forum

GadgetLover

Granada Hills, CA

#1 Oct 25, 2007
I just got these futuristic Video Goggles from iTVgoggles.com and it lets me watch videos and playing my video games on a virtual 50" private big screen also with great sound... they connect to anything like iPod/iPodVideo (to view my videos on it) or to my PS3 or any other game station and play my games! It also connects to my DVD player and DVR player and anything with an AV OUT. Check it out if you like gadgets! The price is also significantly lower than what was seen in the market before… Ide like to know if I am the only one who loves this idea??
Nick

Lucerne Valley, CA

#2 Nov 1, 2007
Hey, Ive gotten a pair of does for my sons birthday, he loves the thing. He connects it to all his Gadgets, his got it connected to his RC helicopter.
Price was good, shipping and service was great!
greg

Idyllwild, CA

#3 Dec 8, 2007
Those 2 reviewers sound fishy to me.
jelly

Shenzhen, China

#4 Dec 14, 2007
i bought 80inch one , i like it.
Mar

Calgary, Canada

#5 Jan 28, 2008
hey. is this video good for your eyes? will it screw up your eyes and end up wearing glasses?
Cost too Much

Boston, MA

#6 Feb 10, 2009
My buddy got one of these iTVGoogles, their pretty good I would say it 4/5 but they charge way too much money for them! I looked online found a pair from Zetronix.com for less they offer free 2 day shipping NOT 15 bucks like iTVGoogles and they offer a 1 year replacement guarantee. My 5 Cents!
woof570

Easton, PA

#7 Mar 1, 2009
i just got the i glasses but cant seem to get it to work on anything but a dvd player and my wii.. i tryied to use it on a i pod touch and it wont read the signal is there a special wire or a generation issue with the ipods?
woof570

Easton, PA

#8 Mar 1, 2009
zetronix .. i got them to use on ipod and pc..
John

Boston, MA

#9 Oct 8, 2009
I got a pair of of glasses from zetronix.com their awesome I love them.
Ernest

Northridge, CA

#10 Nov 11, 2009
the last few posts seem like adverts from zetronix... please leave these forums for honest reviews... and their prices aren't any better...
Ian

Irving, TX

#11 Nov 14, 2009
Ernest wrote:
the last few posts seem like adverts from zetronix... please leave these forums for honest reviews... and their prices aren't any better...
mmm...I agree...I want to know how they play a dvd 3D title. These usually have sequential 3d images for shutter glasses (on and off in each eye alternately)
What content splits then plays two images simultaneously- and how does Zetronix separate out these two signals?
Jacky M

Anaheim, CA

#12 Mar 20, 2010
i just stumbled upon this page, and i just wanted to say we recently switched to the iTVGoggles at our spa, and they are hands down the best quality i have seen. We were using some cheaper non-brands at first but had too many complaints from clients and decided to try different brands and i gotta give it to them, they have the best ive seen. Also very quick and nice customer service.
Jamie

New York, NY

#13 Apr 21, 2010
How do these goggles work with someone that needs reading glasses (cannot focus on things that are to near)?
ian

Anaheim, CA

#14 May 18, 2010
some clients at our spa actually prefer to use the itvgoggles without their glasses... but most others can easily use them while wearing glasses or contacts
carl

Wolverhampton, UK

#15 Jul 15, 2011
Can anyone actually comment on whether or not they will harm your eyes? Has this been tried by real ppl with 3D game or bluray??
carl

Wolverhampton, UK

#16 Jul 15, 2011
Just found some reviews from real ppl - http://www.amazon.com/Goggles-80-Inch-Virtual...

Doesn't look promising!
Jimmy

Surrey, Canada

#17 Apr 25, 2012
these fakes are too obvious and all written by the same idiot. The glasses are garbage.
stu glasgow

Colchester, UK

#18 Jan 9, 2013
I have had the itv goggles over a year used on ps3 ps2 wii is brill even media player, so think again jimmy they are real & real good m8.
You also get rubber blackout attachment so you see easier nose attachments for spectacle wearers too so check what your saying....... best is it works off a standard nokia phone battery so no expensive replacement single charge 3-5 hrs or keep the usb continuosly plugged in your choice.....
btw jealousy get 1 nowhere m8

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gadgets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Directly Recover Deleted Contacts for Samsung G... (May '13) Dec 22 Timotion 49
Your old laptop's battery will light homes in d... Dec 10 Kid_Tomorrow 1
When Fashion Meets Tech In China Dec 10 New Chihna 1
Playstation celebrates its 20th birthday with a... Dec 3 Ambra 1
How to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung... (Aug '13) Nov 30 Leona 15
How to recover deleted contacts from Samsung No... (Mar '14) Nov 30 Althea 9
Converting human waste into rocket fuel Nov 28 Andarz Abedini 1
More from around the web