Comments
61 - 77 of 77 Comments Last updated Oct 11, 2011
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
thats how i do

Plymouth, MN

#64 Jul 22, 2008
I don't know how to get the factory ringtones off. is it possible to remove them I have a razor.
tommy

New Delhi, India

#65 Aug 6, 2008
unlock code for moto razr v3 having t-mobile pictures and sounds
jaw29

United States

#66 Aug 11, 2008
will this take the awful sounds and pics that came with the phone
dog

Eden, TX

#67 Aug 28, 2008
my razr aint lettin me bluetooth, well in gets to a hunerd percent it says file corrupted, i dont get it
Tiffany

Four Oaks, NC

#68 Sep 25, 2008
Has anyone figured out how to save ringtones from the V3xx to a pc? I am switching phones and don't want to loose all my ringtones. Is there anyway to unlock them? Because I was able to save the ones that where not locked.
adam

Toronto, Canada

#70 Oct 6, 2008
kay i have ringtones that are already givin to me on my phone. and i want a way where i can deleted thoses givin ringtones because when i try adding a song of my own, it wont allow me to, because i have to many ringtones. and i only have 3 of my own. the rest are the ringtones of the phone. how am i able to dleet the givin ringtones and just add my songs that i want to add to my krzer motorola phone?

Since: Jul 08

Los Angeles, CA

#71 Oct 27, 2008
mine always worked for me i know i cant deleted the ringtones that came with the phone
Shydira

AOL

#72 Nov 9, 2008
my phone won't let me charge it i tried the regular charger and the usb port please help me!
ralpkyz

Dunedin, FL

#74 Jan 11, 2009
i have a motorazr ve 20 is there any way to download mp3s to ringtones
tallant

Kingston, Jamaica

#75 Apr 28, 2009
how to delete the factory ring tone from my Motorola
v3razr.
Need Help

United States

#76 May 15, 2009
ok so..i just got gr8 new ringtones from myxer.com
and all of a sudden i tried to view those ringtones. It wouldn't let me. I figured the memory is full so i decided to delete ALL of my messages and pictures. It helped a little because now i can view and listen to them..but i can't Shuffle Multiple. It only works if i pick Single Tone. I tried deleting some of my sounds and ringtones it WON'T WORK. im so confused and frustrated!! I can't delete ANY of the ringtones or sounds, whenever I try it restarts my fone. I have a cricket motorola VE240
Cherry

Washington, NC

#77 May 25, 2009
Hey Look I did all that. I saved it to my memory card. then i went to master clear and it asked for a sicurity code. i tried 0000000 and 123456. still don't work. can any body help?
knz

Broussard, LA

#78 Aug 17, 2009
How can i rename songs on my razor phone!!??
julia

Saint Peter Port, Isle of Man

#79 Sep 13, 2009
hi how do you get it now mode cant delete factory ring tones security code is 000000 i hope this helps security code was right but didnt take of ringtones
dad

Tijuana, Mexico

#80 May 20, 2010
chinga tu madre
maddy

Wellington, New Zealand

#82 Jul 3, 2010
argg!! ive tried the master clear over and over. the f*****g ringtones wont delete!! ive tried everything!!!!!!!!!! hellllllp
frying pan

Sheffield, UK

#83 Oct 11, 2011
yo m8 iv just tryed it and it dunt work :s

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gadgets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Directly Recover Deleted Contacts for Samsung G... (May '13) Fri Jessica11 40
How to convert TS to MP4 on windows? (Mar '10) Aug 26 winiehappy 13
How to transfer Nokia contacts to Android Phone? (Nov '13) Aug 26 erkanersoy 4
Best way to convert MOV to MP4 without losing q... (May '12) Aug 22 kareeo 9
Latest Mobile Phones & Prices Aug 16 MnMobile 1
How to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung... (Aug '13) Aug 6 gracemorly 10
The world's smallest mobile projector in 640x480? (Aug '09) Jul '14 hurry 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Gadgets People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••