v3xx66

Rome, NY

#43 Jan 20, 2008
I do have 6mb songs that play as ring tones,,the whole 5 rings of the phone,,,, but you would need
to edit the software, and if you knew how to do it
you wouldn't be asking any questions.
Aimee

Salt Lake City, UT

#44 Feb 8, 2008
If anyone has the ringtone "Velvet" from their Motorola V3 Razr. I am looking for it.
ttbj

Van Buren, AR

#45 Feb 8, 2008
its 000000
nrg7a

AOL

#46 Feb 9, 2008
How do I erase pics without a computer connection on my RAZR3?
tbird

Chicago, IL

#47 Mar 2, 2008
hey i have a rzr and it says im putting riingtones in put they dont pop up in my music player why not??? is there a way to fix this ???
Zack

Poteau, OK

#48 Mar 6, 2008
E-mail me this is any of you know.
The Password for Master Clear On an Cingular or at&t razr My e-mail is bballboy@alltel.net
tasha

Canada

#50 Mar 24, 2008
u need p2k tools and the drivers but watch which tones and pics u delete, some of the locked ones have to stay to make urphone work still, u can look up which ones are safe to delete online, make sure to backup all files you delete very important,.
mfleming

Canada

#51 Mar 25, 2008
Aimee wrote:
If anyone has the ringtone "Velvet" from their Motorola V3 Razr. I am looking for it.
I have it on my old Razr phone. How do you transfer it to something else?
dave

Auckland, New Zealand

#52 Mar 30, 2008
hey i just brought a motorola razr V3x and it came with several demo games on it but it wont let me delete them off any sugestions
Gregory

Belize City, Belize

#53 Apr 4, 2008
dcourt16 wrote:
Every single time I try to delete ringtones off my Moto Razr, it doesn't do anything and just brings me back to the previous screen. I tried to delete it off the phone after attaching it to the computer (using Mobile Phonetools) and it still won't let me delete them. Does anyone out there know what to do??
i no a way that u can delete the ssongz off ur phone because i have done it so u can hit me up n i'll hit u up!!!
wayne C

Flushing, NY

#54 Apr 17, 2008
Gregory wrote:
<quoted text>
i no a way that u can delete the ssongz off ur phone because i have done it so u can hit me up n i'll hit u up!!!
How do you do it please help... I can't delete any on the razor v3m, i can download the ringtones into the phone and I can preview them but when i set them they won't work when a call comes in?
Jade

United States

#55 Apr 17, 2008
i am trying to delete the rigtones that came with my phone because it takes up a lot off space, because i found a website called myxer.com where you can go and download any ringtones for FREE. and i believe right now i have right at two hundred but it want let me download anymore because the standard ringtones,does anyone know how to delete them?
lmichelle

Goldsboro, NC

#56 Apr 22, 2008
I have a Krzr and the same thing is driving me insane. I found a website that turns your mp3s to ringtones and sends them as pix messages but it won't let me get anymore on my phone because of all the stupid default ringers. In the ringtones menu "erase" is an option, but when I select it for a default tone it says "cannot be erased" because it's locked. How do I unlock it?
syko

Dayton, OH

#57 May 15, 2008
i have the same problem as johnny82 and no they are not at the bottem of my soungs they are not in my phone at all ive looked evey where. i got my razr from a friend and i think he unlocked it bcuz i can put any sim card in it i want 2 will this matter?
random

Welwyn Garden City, UK

#58 May 16, 2008
Ok I tried the master reset and clear...It DOESN'T WORK!!!!
Any ideas please e-mail: Shadow_cat_222@hotmail.com
YO0huu

Australia

#59 Jun 9, 2008
where the hell is "GET IT NOW"???
YO0huu

Australia

#60 Jun 9, 2008
omg i no how!!!
U GO INTO THE SONG YOU WANT TO DELETE AND SELECT "RENAME" THEN ERASE ALL THE LETTERS THEN CALL IT "a" AND GO DONE AND THEN ITS DELETED!!!!!!!!!!
YO0huu

Australia

#61 Jun 9, 2008
and if that doesnt work- after renaming them, go" delete" and it now works!
umk

Ridgway, IL

#62 Jun 10, 2008
i have cingular. i dont have the 'click menu' then 'get it now' b.s. so that doesnt help me at all.
GNA

Bartlett, IL

#63 Jul 16, 2008
emma wrote:
i need a security code :(
As far as I know the code for all motorola phones are: 0000 (4-zero's) Hope this helps =)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gadgets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would you want a Fish Tank Coffee Table? Sep 19 Rob H 1
How to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung... (Aug '13) Sep 12 Anonymous 12
cd-r king solar panels - good review Sep 9 erap 2
Directly Recover Deleted Contacts for Samsung G... (May '13) Sep 9 afeie1 41
Detroit fire department has alert system made o... Sep 7 SeeMore 2
Destiny For Xbox One Could Take Up 40GB Of Storage Sep 2 Dylan123 1
How to convert TS to MP4 on windows? (Mar '10) Aug 26 winiehappy 13
•••

Gadgets People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••