Some control now, but what comes next?

There are 3 comments on the The Reporter story from Jun 8, 2009, titled Some control now, but what comes next?. In it, The Reporter reports that:

An aspiring inventor, 9-year-old Trinity Cornejo-Blas proudly shows his hand-scrawled blueprints for gadgets and gizmos that someday may be everyday devices.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Reporter.

liz

Cozumel, Mexico

#1 Jun 8, 2009
You sound like a awesome mother with an awesome child. Thank you for sharing your story and for fighting for other children. Just go to show we should never judge anyone else, we don't know what they are going through........Best of luck to you my friend.............

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#2 Jun 8, 2009
He sounds like a cool kid!
BMX Biker

San Francisco, CA

#3 Jun 8, 2009
Danny has written brilliant articles here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gadgets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best way to convert MOV to MP4 without losing q... (May '12) Tue beliefexpand 12
News Construction finishes on two floating mega-sola... Apr 28 KitemanSA 2
Would you pay more for a TV if it provided imag... Apr 7 Abe - Flex Creati... 1
How to recover deleted contacts from Samsung No... (Mar '14) Apr 6 gregorynewton787 11
Directly Recover Deleted Contacts for Samsung G... (May '13) Apr 6 gregorynewton787 55
News Satellite data reveals earthquake impact within... Mar '15 life 1
News EA Shuts Down The Sims' Developer Maxis Mar '15 boon 1
More from around the web