Cat owners are smarter than dog owners

Cat owners are smarter than dog owners

There are 7 comments on the Gizmag Emerging Technology Magazine story from Feb 10, 2010, titled Cat owners are smarter than dog owners. In it, Gizmag Emerging Technology Magazine reports that:

UK research has found that cats and dogs are owned by owners with similar characteristics but that cat owners are more educated Image Gallery It's been a while since there was a dog and cat census in the UK - about three cat years or twenty human years in fact.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gizmag Emerging Technology Magazine.

“Spay and neuter your pet”

Since: Jul 07

Burnt Hills

#1 Mar 4, 2010
I didn't realise the Brits were so smart! Meow!

“Your Gods' Rules not mine.”

Since: Apr 07

Indianapolis

#2 Mar 23, 2010
Well, yeah. Musta been a dog owner that had to fund a study to prove what we've always known.

<;0
CatInTheHat

Reynoldsburg, OH

#3 Mar 27, 2010
But the real question is "Are the cat owners smarter than their cats?" I am not and my cats agree.

“BSL is BS!”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#4 Mar 29, 2010
What? LOL...I own two cats and two dogs...I guess I'm even...
Pookie

Oil City, LA

#5 Mar 30, 2010
Check out this website- www.catdoctoronline.com . Great folks!

“Spay and neuter your pet”

Since: Jul 07

Burnt Hills

#6 Mar 30, 2010
Pookie wrote:
Check out this website- www.catdoctoronline.com . Great folks!
Great link. I like the drop off and come back later as I spend lots of time at my vets. I can do this but not to often. Nice web site for sure. And the adoptions is a great big plus in my book, vet helping unwanted, neglected, abused and abandoned cats. Know they have a big heart when they do this:)
Cat Loverman

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Apr 18, 2010
Yes. I totally agree. Every dog owner I met was a sort of doltish bloke. Pip, Pip, Olde chap!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gadgets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung... (Aug '13) Thu CarsonJoyce 17
Directly Recover Deleted Contacts for Samsung G... (May '13) May 20 Rarding 57
News Drink coasters morph into portraits of pain to ... May 15 Roy the Boy 2
News MIT Study suggests current solar power tech is ... May 10 Solarman 1
Best way to convert MOV to MP4 without losing q... (May '12) May 5 beliefexpand 12
News Construction finishes on two floating mega-sola... Apr '15 KitemanSA 2
Would you pay more for a TV if it provided imag... Apr '15 Abe - Flex Creati... 1
More from around the web