Find Out the Best Freeware DVD Ripper...

Find Out the Best Freeware DVD Ripper that Works For You

Posted in the Gadgets Forum

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1 May 18, 2011
Question: My wife and I are movie fans. For as long as I can remember one of our favorite things to do is sit down together and watch a movie. Then we had kids and our movies started becoming toys. It is really frustrating to pull a DVD off the shelf and find either that it is missing or that it has baby fingerprints all over it! Can you help me out?
Answer: A good DVD Ripper software is a must have tool for you. It lets you easily rip DVDs onto your hard drive for archiving and store all of the originals in a box. This is the best way to help you watch your DVD and keep the originals safely out of reach of the kids.
Here I introduce you a totally free DVD ripper software, name MacX DVD Ripper Mac Free Edition. A free one, but it's enough. You can use it to convert your DVDs to MP4, MOV, FLV, MPEG, iTunes that play on your computer, even the portable devices such as iPhone, iPod, iPad, etc. That is to say, you can not only back up your DVDs to your computer, but also enjoy them on each cool gadget on the go.
To know more information about this free DVD ripper, please visit: http://www.macxdvd.com/dvd-ripper-mac-free/
How to rip and backup DVDs using this free DVD Ripper
Step 1. Add files
Download and run this free DVD ripper for Mac, click "DVD Disc" to add DVD from DVD drive. Or you can click "DVD path" to import DVD from DVD folder saved on your computer.
Step 2. Choose Output Formats
Select the output format as you wish, like DVD to MP4, DVD to FLV, DVD to MOV, DVD to iTunes, etc.
Step 3. Choose Output Folder
Click "Browse" button in output setting area and select a destination folder to save your converted video.
Step 4. Start Ripping
Click "Start" to start the conversion. You can view the conversion progress and are able to cancel the converting process at anytime.
Other features of this free movie converter software include the ability to extract background music from DVD movies and grab image from DVD to JPG/BMP. And you can also clip segments of a DVD, crop out scenes you want to remove and adjust video/audio parameters. For those who would like to rip DVD to more output formats with advanced functions, MacX DVD Ripper Pro would help you. Besides, it also features the functions of making 1:1 DVD copy to a single MPEG2 files with original audio and video quality.
For more resource, please visit http://www.macxdvd.com/mac-dvd-video-converte...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gadgets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The SQ9 Infrared Night Vision Motion Detection ... Aug 13 NewYorkView 1
"Spy" gadgets Aug 3 Calbub 1
Best place to buy spy gadgets? Aug 2 bunniezzz 1
Best way to convert MOV to MP4 without losing q... (May '12) Jun '17 maccolar 16
how to buy the right smartphone? (Dec '16) May '17 GadgetDX 3
Kodak Ektra: Android Phone with DSLR Style Camera May '17 GadgetDX 1
The ID Card Spy Camera Instructions And In Dept... Mar '17 NewYorkView 1
More from around the web