Jailbreak iOS 5 Untethered For iPhone...

Jailbreak iOS 5 Untethered For iPhone,iPad and iPod Touch

Posted in the Gadgets Forum

Jailbreak iOS5 Untethered

Lahore, Pakistan

#1 Oct 30, 2011
With the release of iOS 5, jailbreaking communities started to work on its jailbreak from the very first day. Currently three teams are working on which are Chronic Dev-Team, iPhone Dev-team and iH8sn0w (individual). There is no word on when it would be released but as stated by these teams it would soon be available. iOS 5 Tethered Jailbreak is available for iPhone 4, 3GS, iPod Touch 4G, 3G and iPad 1.
Tethered Jailbreak is the one in which you would have to connect your device in to computer and do the jailbreaking process again whenever you restart your device in order for it to run properly. On the other hand, untethered as it shows by the name, is completely opposite to tethered jailbreak. You don’t have to connect it to the computer everytime after restarting your device. Most of the people are desperately waiting for iOS 5 Untethered Jailbreak. Let’s see when it would be released. Untethered iOS 5 Jailbreak is only available for iPhone 3GS iOS 5 with old bootrom.Currently iPhone 4S Jailbreak as well as iPad 2 Jailbreak is not available because both of these devices contain A5 processors which is quite difficult for Jailbreakers to jailbreak them.

Read Full Story:http://www.i-jailbroken. com/2011/10/greenpois0n-unteth ered-ios-5-jailbreak.html

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gadgets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holiday Christmas Window Effects Projector Fri coolguy91 2
How to Remove FairPlay DRM Dec 8 Lois Green 1
Best way to convert MOV to MP4 without losing q... (May '12) Nov '16 artisell 14
Levitating plants are now reality! Oct '16 quaqua 1
How to recover deleted contacts from Samsung No... (Mar '14) Oct '16 zxcva 12
How to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung... (Aug '13) Oct '16 KittlesShawn 12
Motorcycle Gadgets To Invest In? Oct '16 Anonymous 1
More from around the web