Motorola Razr V3 help!

Motorola Razr V3 help!

Posted in the Gadgets Forum

Gavilan1010

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#1 Dec 26, 2006
Ok, so I got a razr V3 for christmas,and I when out and bought a software and the cable for it so I can get graphics and mp3s in there, BUT the software wont work. it goes half way and then just keeps

Initializing...

and pisses me off cause I cant get it to work, I got the USB cable, does anyone know of any software I can use for this?
Snowflakes

Cayon, Saint Kitts and Nevis

#2 Mar 10, 2007
Ok, so I got a razr V3 for christmas,and I when out and bought a software and the cable for it so I can get graphics and mp3s in there, BUT the software wont work. it goes half way and then just keeps

Initializing...

and pisses me off cause I cant get it to work, I got the USB cable, does anyone know of any software I can use for this?
CuteKitten

Wakefield, UK

#4 Mar 29, 2007
I have a v3 but recently it has just started playing up, anytime i press a button it just connect me to the internet anyone know why?
DYGY

Sweden

#6 May 5, 2007
Hi, I have a motorola Razr V3.I try to upload themes and games with all programs for this phone, but the programs or something disconnects my phone...i tried on another computer and the answer was the same. Plzz help
Larry

Israel

#8 Jun 13, 2007
My V3 is also acting weird none of the buttons worked and I had to flash it with a new keypad flex file... here is where I got this solution if it helps:
http://www.fixya.com/support/t147253-buttons_...
good luck
oct231

Arlington, VA

#9 Sep 1, 2007
I have a V3, recently i can't go to the internet. now i acn't buy any ringtones and games. Any1 help me?
hunter

Bozeman, MT

#10 Oct 26, 2007
i seem to be having the same problem that others are having. i bought the usb cable with mobile phone tools it installed o k but it dosen't work can anybody help e-mail [email protected]
kevineld

Saint Augustine, FL

#11 Nov 27, 2008
anyone know the code for the v3 motorola to unlock it?
sdb

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Jul 20, 2009
kevineld wrote:
anyone know the code for the v3 motorola to unlock it?
1234 or last four digits of ur phone number and the six digit is 000000
alyssa

Belchertown, MA

#14 Oct 31, 2009
mine broke in half :'(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gadgets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to reset windows 8 administrator password ? Jun 15 Cindyharkey 3
Can mobile phone replace tablets and e readers? Jun 15 socroup 2
Reset Android Forgotten Lock Screen Password / ... Jun 15 socroup 2
News Weird and wonderful tech of Computex 2016: Craz... Jun 6 Go Blue Forever 1
News Violent crime prediction algorithms are raciall... May '16 Jayne 1
News the disappearing public urinal (Nov '06) May '16 NIMBY everywhere 3
News Toyota battery breakthrough means magnesium cou... May '16 Solarman 1
More from around the web