GTA 5 Crashing For Older Xbox 360 Con...

GTA 5 Crashing For Older Xbox 360 Consoles

There are 4 comments on the Ubergizmo story from Sep 22, 2013, titled GTA 5 Crashing For Older Xbox 360 Consoles. In it, Ubergizmo reports that:

Rockstar's recently released Grand Theft Auto 5 has been designed for both the Sony PlayStation 3 and Microsoft Xbox 360 in mind , however it seems that owners of older Xbox 360 models are reporting that they are unable to enjoy the game properly as the game has been crashing continuously.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ubergizmo.

noah

Glendale, AZ

#1 Sep 24, 2013
need help. my xbox doesnt crash its just when i get to about 30% percent my game glitches and i cannot continue its right before the maryweather heist i steal the submarine or helicopter and right after that nothing happens no mission pop ups and ive tried everything to restarting 3 times to buying a new disc ive done all side missions changed charcters went to all houses everything and i cannot continue i have seen atleast 100 people with this problem i need help please help me out i really am tired of playing the begining over and over again and yes i have an older elite console but idk if thats then problem
noah

Glendale, AZ

#2 Sep 24, 2013
my email is [email protected]
Starkiller

Millbrook, AL

#3 Sep 24, 2013
try deleteing your data highlight the game hold x press install wait for installment then try i have nothing else for now if that doesn't work but i'll try to help just wait a while
Starkiller

Millbrook, AL

#4 Sep 24, 2013
ask game stop if they know how to fix it if they can't then tell gamestop or whoever you bought it from and demand a refund

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gadgets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to reset windows 8 administrator password ? Jun 15 Cindyharkey 3
Can mobile phone replace tablets and e readers? Jun 15 socroup 2
Reset Android Forgotten Lock Screen Password / ... Jun 15 socroup 2
News Weird and wonderful tech of Computex 2016: Craz... Jun 6 Go Blue Forever 1
News Violent crime prediction algorithms are raciall... May '16 Jayne 1
News the disappearing public urinal (Nov '06) May '16 NIMBY everywhere 3
News Toyota battery breakthrough means magnesium cou... May '16 Solarman 1
More from around the web