I want to send my own m-card, but where?

I want to send my own m-card, but where?

Posted in the Gadgets Forum

Newbee

Willemstad, Curacao

#1 Jan 2, 2009
I have made a nice m-card with music and all, but I cant find a site where I can send it with. I heard it is possible, but haven't found it yet.
Can anybody help me?
N.
Aruel

Bucharest, Romania

#2 Jan 6, 2009
Hy! I just heard about a new site that allows you to send this types of cards - mobidoki.com . It is really cool since you can add your own photos or use existing ones, and you can also personalize the card with all sort of stuff. I sent my friend a new years card last week and I found the site t to be really usefull. Hope this link will help you also.
Newbee

Curacao

#4 Jan 7, 2009
Wow, great! I'm gonna try it now.
Sandu

Bucharest, Romania

#5 Jan 8, 2009
it works from here. but does this work in any country? can i send messages outside of europe?
lover1ph

Philippines

#6 Jan 8, 2009
Hi!

I got interested in this new site of you are talking about and tried it here in the Philippines but it the web site is hard to use.

Is there any way to make the web site simpler?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gadgets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best way to convert MOV to MP4 without losing q... (May '12) Jun '17 maccolar 16
how to buy the right smartphone? (Dec '16) May '17 GadgetDX 3
Kodak Ektra: Android Phone with DSLR Style Camera May '17 GadgetDX 1
The ID Card Spy Camera Instructions And In Dept... Mar '17 NewYorkView 1
The Smile Face Badge Spy Camera Setup Instructi... Mar '17 NewYorkView 1
The Talking Alarm Clock Motion Detection Spy Ca... Mar '17 NewYorkView 1
Levitating Speaker Name Tag Feb '17 electricshorts 1
More from around the web