Gear and Gadgets: The Latest and Grea...

Gear and Gadgets: The Latest and Greatest

There are 10 comments on the www.findingdulcinea.com story from Nov 14, 2008, titled Gear and Gadgets: The Latest and Greatest. In it, www.findingdulcinea.com reports that:

Staying ahead of the curve when it comes to having the latest in gadgets and gear can be tough, but tapping into some key Web sites will ensure that you've got the up-to-the-minute gizmos.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.findingdulcinea.com.

Len

Lenni, PA

#1 Nov 14, 2008
God I love this stuff. I just cannot get enough.
Mountain Goat

Lenni, PA

#2 Nov 14, 2008
I hate technology. For me, it's sticks or nothing.
buddy guy

United States

#3 Nov 14, 2008
I'm with Mountain Goat. Mud, sticks, rocks. Back to basics for the financial hard times. Squirrel hunters replacing Cool hunters. That kind of thing.
BettyB

Laramie, WY

#4 Nov 14, 2008
I'd better not show these to my husband. He doesn't need any more ideas for gadgets to buy.
Gordon

Woodhaven, NY

#5 Nov 14, 2008
Is there a follow-up article that will tell us how we can possibly afford all this crap?
Winthrop

Lenni, PA

#6 Nov 14, 2008
With credit, right?

We are seeing cuts in prices, though. The iPhone price was lowered, of course, and I believe Google's was even lower.

And if you look at another fD article, we may have lower-priced flat screens soon:

http://www.findingdulcinea.com/news/business/...
Lucy

Lenni, PA

#7 Nov 14, 2008
Not interested. How about another article on barefoot hiking?
Not a Geek

Lenni, PA

#8 Nov 14, 2008
More worthless crap to lose on the subway or let fall in the toilet. On the flip side, electronics stores are going bankrupt left and right, so this stuff may make for cheap gifts.
shelby

Houston, TX

#9 Nov 14, 2008
i am afraid of all of this technology. who can possibly keep up?
Janet

Portland, OR

#10 Nov 14, 2008
The very best gadget I ever owned was a lighter shaped like a cell phone. When you clicked it, it said, "I love you." Do any of these gadgets say "I love you?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gadgets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Skype For Windows Phone 8 And 8.1 Will Stop Wor... Wed Mike 1
smartphone holder Aug 10 rabin224 1
News Tekken 7 Cross-Play Between Xbox One/PS4 Will B... Aug 8 JaguarJK 1
How to spy a mobile phone for 100% FREE. (Jun '13) Jul '16 Incognito 123 5
News Pokemon GO Gathering In Chicago Sees 5,000 Play... Jul '16 sad sheeple turn out 1
News the disappearing public urinal (Nov '06) Jul '16 pee pee hands 5
How to transfer contacts from android to computer Jun '16 AnnieChow 1
More from around the web