Official Picture Of The Nikon D7000 L...

Official Picture Of The Nikon D7000 Leaked?

There are 1 comment on the Ubergizmo story from Sep 14, 2010, titled Official Picture Of The Nikon D7000 Leaked?. In it, Ubergizmo reports that:

A press shot of Nikon's replacement for the D90, apparently dubbed the D7000, has surfaced , giving us a good look at the button layout of this DSLR camera.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ubergizmo.

Dartanyon Race

Seattle, WA

#1 Sep 14, 2010
I was on the team that was fortunate enough to play with some of the first pre-production models of the camera. We've got a nice little post over on our site too.

http://blog.chasejarvis.com/blog/2010/09/niko...

It's a lot more how it feels and works, than tech spec stuff, but hopefully some folks will find it useful. We've also got the first movie created on the camera too on that same post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gadgets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to spy a mobile phone for 100% FREE. (Jun '13) Jul 25 Incognito 123 5
News Pokemon GO Gathering In Chicago Sees 5,000 Play... Jul 19 sad sheeple turn out 1
News the disappearing public urinal (Nov '06) Jul 15 pee pee hands 5
How to transfer contacts from android to computer Jun '16 AnnieChow 1
How to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung... (Aug '13) Jun '16 AnnieChow 14
How to recover deleted contacts from Samsung No... (Mar '14) Jun '16 AnnieChow 12
How to recover iPhone deleted/lost call history... (Apr '14) Jun '16 AnnieChow 5
More from around the web