West Palm Beach home show: Learn how ...

West Palm Beach home show: Learn how you can upgrade your prope...

There are 2 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Mar 20, 2009, titled West Palm Beach home show: Learn how you can upgrade your prope.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Bob Marchetti attended the West Palm Beach Home & Garden Show on Friday and couldn't stop raving about the $20 power washer he bought at the event last year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

WATCHDOG

Boca Raton, FL

#2 Mar 21, 2009
waiting with lots of ammo

Hollywood, FL

#3 Mar 21, 2009
if the market is in such a doldrum, how come i can't get a response from realtors about listings...called two realtors each about a property they are listing, 1 foreclosure and 1 firedamage.
No response...all i got was 'let me take your info and someone will get back to you'
It seems they are in no rush to sell, maybe they are trying to raise the cash to buy themselves

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gadgets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Using a universal remote with an old Samsung TV... (Sep '07) May 16 Chass 6
Best way to convert MOV to MP4 without losing q... (May '12) May 14 lindasharp 17
Directly Recover Deleted Contacts for Samsung G... (May '13) Feb '18 Rob in Vancouver 47
The Rechargeable T-002 120DB Bicycle Electric H... Feb '18 NewYorkView 1
News Samsung Reportedly Manufacturing Chips For Bitc... Jan '18 wxxyz 1
News Google Wants To Control Your Home (May '11) Jan '18 C Kersey 3
I can't delete any ringtones off my Motorola V3... (May '07) Dec '17 Alice Meng 78