Fresno Gang Member Arrested in Shooti...

Fresno Gang Member Arrested in Shooting Investigation

There are 17 comments on the KMPH-TV Fresno story from Aug 15, 2011, titled Fresno Gang Member Arrested in Shooting Investigation. In it, KMPH-TV Fresno reports that:

Fresno police believe they've caught the man who pulled the trigger in a drive-by shooting in southeast Fresno last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMPH-TV Fresno.

michael xiong

Fresno, CA

#1 Aug 17, 2011
you guy need to take my pic of the site because i didnt do nonthing wrong....my family will sue all of you.....please let the community know that i didnt got nonthing to do wit that shooting........
PUPPET

AOL

#2 Aug 17, 2011
so sue us all.your a genius.dont no you.sue me.ok.
Puppet master

Gastonia, NC

#5 Aug 24, 2011
PUPPET wrote:
so sue us all.your a genius.dont no you.sue me.ok.
youre a idiot and a dumb one
puppet

AOL

#6 Aug 25, 2011
puppet master.you want something other then showing this page what an idiot you are.please give me more.you hurt me now i am crying.dont hurt me anymore.
Shadodemon

United States

#7 Dec 30, 2011
Michael Xiong covering for someone that you know did the shooting makes you as guilty as they are. Just cause you have a gun doesnt make you a hero it makes you a bitch. A bitch even more when you shoot someone cause they have a bright color or a color you dont like.
puppet

Reedley, CA

#8 Dec 30, 2011
puppet wrote:
puppet master.you want something other then showing this page what an idiot you are.please give me more.you hurt me now i am crying.dont hurt me anymore.
I'm gay and I love Mexicans.
hmong

Gainesville, FL

#9 Jan 23, 2012
Shadodemon wrote:
Michael Xiong covering for someone that you know did the shooting makes you as guilty as they are. Just cause you have a gun doesnt make you a hero it makes you a bitch. A bitch even more when you shoot someone cause they have a bright color or a color you dont like.
the white people make gun so you mean all white people are bitches even the cop is bitches...
hmong

Gainesville, FL

#10 Jan 23, 2012
keep michael name out of your mouth........u dont knoe the turth.....so f you....
puppet

AOL

#11 Jan 24, 2012
what punk is useing my name.ya punk.i dont no this hmong guy.so you want to jump do it boy.fresno park.just give me a day and a time.punk a$$.you dised on me you dised on michael too.n.l.r.and hmong's .who will get you?run boy.its on no play.
puppet

AOL

#12 May 21, 2012
i am not from sanger.east side.180.dog.dont fucf with me.master.drop you like a bomb.559.
puppet

AOL

#13 May 21, 2012
bombdrop.east side 559.dont mess with me dog.i am dog.180.bro.dont mess with the the best.you belive me.better.we dont play.and the hmong did the shif.we all no that.next time you use my name.going to hit that .
hillbilly

AOL

#14 May 23, 2012
puppet.lets do it now.lets drop that punk.
hillbilly

AOL

#15 May 23, 2012
puppet.lets drop.that boy.we no were he live's lets do this want to be.
wienerguy

Sanger, CA

#17 May 28, 2012
hillbilly wrote:
puppet.lets drop.that boy.we no were he live's lets do this want to be.
you guys are idiots. Where u been puppet...... Thor I scared u away... Hillbilly your boyfriend?
Mota

Fresno, CA

#18 Dec 28, 2012
Ya hella mistake my brother for some one else.. Imma sue ya fool
jerry vue

Fresno, CA

#20 Nov 7, 2013
Fresno pig .cop kill my friend for a hoe.....waste all those money for a hmong hoe.....now two jerry kids got no dad...fuck cop captain save a hoe...jerry pay 10, 000 for that hoe..he could beat her up anyway....we hmoob.....jerry daug hter wanted to see her mommy but that hoe didn't want to see her kids...so jerry dick slap her...I wounld of did the same.....fresnocity is dirty up..they got whiteboy that rape little boy still out here...jerry ddidn't mudder nobody...why the pig kill him for...100 round to one dud...jerry did wat right...I do the same too but wit 300 cal....riffie....take all out....
Chao Fa

Fresno, CA

#21 Jun 20, 2015
michael xiong wrote:
you guy need to take my pic of the site because i didnt do nonthing wrong....my family will sue all of you.....please let the community know that i didnt got nonthing to do wit that shooting........
u a fake story teller...u know Michael didn't do it...just admit that u and your crew fuck up...hafe of your crew got yell by your Boyfriend Shot Caller Fake ass Michael Smith's...maybe got lay off aready...don't be mad at.me because I get paid more then u....don't work too hard for 30 buck a hrs....I get 400 a hrs...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fresno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Go to Mexico losers. 14 hr Just Sayin 2
The Real about 62 Diamond and 43 Villain (Jul '10) Thu Insane2 E Lane 61
News Fresno Police Put Two Bulldog Gang Members Behi... (Dec '06) Apr 26 Surputo_Killer 559 942
Local Politics Do you approve of Sal Quintero as Council Member? Apr 25 no city improvement 4
News Clovis Unified Board Approves Proposed Dress Code Apr 24 Lucy Jane 1
News Supporters march in northeast Fresno to spread ... Apr 24 Julie Jane 1
News Attorney General Kamala D. Harris Announces Tak... Apr 24 Julie Jane 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fresno Mortgages