KNBC Names Elita Loresca Weather Anch...

KNBC Names Elita Loresca Weather Anchor - NBC 4 News Story - KN...

There are 159 comments on the KNBC Los Angeles story from Mar 14, 2008, titled KNBC Names Elita Loresca Weather Anchor - NBC 4 News Story - KN.... In it, KNBC Los Angeles reports that:

KNBC has named Elita Loresca weather anchor for "Today in LA" and the "Midday Report," it was announced by Robert Long, KNBC vice president and news director.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KNBC Los Angeles.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
kuroigirl68

Temecula, CA

#159 Feb 14, 2013
I have been watching Elita sine I moved to Temecula last summer. Unlike some of the other, obviously bitter, women that have posted, I find her to be intelligent and beautiful. She is one of the few larger chested women that comes across as attractive AND classy (I hate that term but it fits!) Her clothes are fitted and she does not spill out of them. As a flat chested woman myself, I can't believe how well she wears her clothes. Elita, you are beautiful, smart and intelligent and I can not believe that you are 35!
Live In LA

Los Angeles, CA

#160 Feb 14, 2013
A bag of hammers have more common sense and intelligence. Elita is damaged goods. You canít fix a bad brake job.

Since: May 08

Highland, CA

#161 Feb 14, 2013
She a beautiful woman for sure but I have always wondered if she is all realor she had surgery.
Im married to a beautiful filipina and been there several times and know quit a few Filipinas and and I dont ever recall seeing another Filipina as well endowed

Since: Mar 11

United States

#162 Feb 14, 2013
Wifey got that all the time people asking if she had implants. She would show them a picture of her mom and sisters that tells the story lol! She is on par with Elita's size.

Down in Dumaguete my Ex-GF there made Elita look flat. Her's gave her back pain, she called them obnoxiously big, I had fun with them :))
Grumpy Guy wrote:
She a beautiful woman for sure but I have always wondered if she is all realor she had surgery.
Im married to a beautiful filipina and been there several times and know quit a few Filipinas and and I dont ever recall seeing another Filipina as well endowed
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#163 Feb 14, 2013
Live In LA wrote:
A bag of hammers have more common sense and intelligence. Elita is damaged goods. You canít fix a bad brake job.
so wrong. try another analogy.
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#164 Feb 14, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Wifey got that all the time people asking if she had implants. She would show them a picture of her mom and sisters that tells the story lol! She is on par with Elita's size.
Down in Dumaguete my Ex-GF there made Elita look flat. Her's gave her back pain, she called them obnoxiously big, I had fun with them :))
<quoted text>
same thing here, though i do like them smaller, but thats life.
thats nature for ya.

Since: Mar 11

Scottsburg, IN

#165 Feb 14, 2013
Wifey could do without hers she always tells me. I say they're fun for me :)

Love those mommy Zeppelins!
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
same thing here, though i do like them smaller, but thats life.
thats nature for ya.
jack sprat

Covina, CA

#166 Jul 10, 2013
Where has Elita lorsca been , was she fied? If so ill start watching ch 7
James

Huntington Beach, CA

#167 Nov 5, 2013
Elita Loresca is the best. NBC we want her back so please bring her back with all the original morning crew staff. I like NBC 4 LA and really not ant to watch another channel. So I forward to seeing her back on the show soon.

Thank you
noligirl

San Clemente, CA

#168 Nov 8, 2013
What the heck is going on over there? I've taken to watching channel 2 until the Today show comes on. Elita, Sean, Paul (the old weather guy), Toni Guinyard,(still there thank god!) They were/are the only ones worth watching. That current crowd with that new woman anchor who can't even read...
Why don't you make Toni an anchor? She's beautiful, sensible, and well spoken. It's hard waking up to all these newbies that are laughing all the time like they just left a frat house party...while they report drive-bys, hit and runs, and the latest natural disaster. Your management team sucks...look at your ratings. Get a clue, it's not the under 18's that are watching.
Reese

Los Angeles, CA

#170 Nov 11, 2013
Yay! Finally Elita is gone!! I am so happy that I don't have to turn the channel to listen to the weather report! This lady never gave a straight weather forecast without trying to be cute. I just wanted the weather in LA! And her dumb comments were so fake! I now watch channel 4 without changing it while I'm getting ready for work. Great job!! I like the new additions too!
Joel Williams Anaheim

Anaheim, CA

#171 Nov 12, 2013
Wow can't believe NBC 4 you had it right with Elita LORESCA ,LOCAL girl success story. she is smart does her job well. Do we really need another Blonde weather girl. What happened to loyalty to the viewers? I will not watch NBC in the morning ABC here I come. Reese from LA you are so wrong and mean spirited hope you like the blonde i'm sure she is a nice person unlike you.
Joel Williams Anaheim

Anaheim, CA

#172 Nov 12, 2013
Elita I hope you land a job with another station as I will change to watch your broadcast, best wishes,good luck.
Max Brillantes

Duarte, CA

#173 Nov 12, 2013
NBC I hope you did not fire Elita, If you did shame on you. I get up watching her I eat breakfast watching her I Get dress for work watching her do the weather forecast shes the best darn Thing on TV in the morning. Good looking down to earth classy Women. when I get to work at 6am every morning 8 guys in my crew are watching her forecast in our break room, We miss her very much.
chuck sutton

Los Angeles, CA

#175 Nov 29, 2013
Amazed wrote:
I am sure Ms. Loresca is a very intelligent woman however, her clothing choices remind me of a low cost prostitute. There is no dignity in her wardrobe and her emormous implants cheapen everything about her. I would think someone with a good job could afford to shop somewhere other than a "Stripper Store". Bangkok Barbie, I will be watching the weather on another channel.
Whoever you are, have no taste for a beautiful, and I would bet the farm on it that you are a fat gay white dude, that is afraid of women, and who cares if you watch the weather on another channel, Elita certanily don't need your view
chuck sutton

Los Angeles, CA

#176 Nov 29, 2013
Whoever you are, have no taste for beautiful women, and I would bet the farm on it that you are some big fat gay dude, that has never had a women, and do you really think anyone gives a dam if you watch the weather on another channel?
Ralphie

Twentynine Palms, CA

#177 Feb 24, 2014
Great tits. I'll miss her, and them.
V Abe

Corona, CA

#178 May 13, 2015
Elita Loresca is the reason we started watching NBC 4 in the morning. We have watched other channels and it seemed that those productions were hanging their hat on who can look the most risque. Elita while being beautiful, presented herself with class and dignity. In addition, she really knows her stuff and in the end that is what it's all about.

I read a few disparaging comments, but those passive aggressive quips don't really matter.
Paul

Spring, TX

#180 Jan 24, 2016
Scientist wrote:
How much do you think she makes each year? What's the likely salary range?
Way too much for a slut

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fresno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
john paul guzman the biggest fraud (Apr '14) 9 hr man up 57
City Council Meeting Thursday September 28th at... 10 hr savetheloop 1
margaret mims supremist (Mar '17) Sun bbq 3
please help save the figarden loop!! Sep 21 savetheloop 1
why do fresno bullfrogs hate Nortenos but they ... (Apr '11) Sep 21 flunk the police 95
Lonzo Fisher Sep 20 Investigate 1
News Members of gay Asian immigrant group demonstrat... Sep 17 Marko 3

Fresno Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fresno Mortgages