KNBC Names Elita Loresca Weather Anch...

KNBC Names Elita Loresca Weather Anchor - NBC 4 News Story - KN...

There are 159 comments on the KNBC Los Angeles story from Mar 14, 2008, titled KNBC Names Elita Loresca Weather Anchor - NBC 4 News Story - KN.... In it, KNBC Los Angeles reports that:

KNBC has named Elita Loresca weather anchor for "Today in LA" and the "Midday Report," it was announced by Robert Long, KNBC vice president and news director.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KNBC Los Angeles.

Surreal469

Plano, TX

#138 May 12, 2011
Now there seems to be a game of bump/no bump. Looked like she had then it was flat. Last few days, especially today, she looked preg (and better than ever IMO) but I'm still not sure. She have Facebook or something?
Scientist

Corona Del Mar, CA

#139 May 31, 2011
How much do you think she makes each year? What's the likely salary range?
Shera

Los Angeles, CA

#140 Jun 9, 2011
I agree generally with that above...Elita looks like a bimbo, so whether or not she is smart is irrelevant. Get her a part on a telenovela and find someone else who can play the part of a smart, attractive newscaster. PLEAaSSSSE??!
Shera

Los Angeles, CA

#141 Jun 9, 2011
Rusty wrote:
First of all, Elita doesnt have implants. Secondly, she has a Degree in Meteorology. Thirdly, she WORKED her way up the ladder just like anyone else in this profession. She started in Bakersfield, eventually went to Florida and was offered the job in L.A.
You dont get on the second largest television market in the nation by accident or without the goods. Theres too much money involved in A.M. Newscasts. She got the job because shes good at it. Case Closed.

Lol

Since: Mar 11

Granite City, IL

#142 Jun 9, 2011
She is almost as hot as my wifey. Almost.
Jennifer

United States

#143 Jul 11, 2011
When it comes to the news it should be professional. Her attire is NOT professional. I'd rather have men looking @ my face and listening to what I am saying than to be having men getting horny over my breasts when presenting the weather. Fake boobs come a dime a dozen, especially in LA. A woman with a BRAIN and BEAUTY goes a much longer way. She should feel used bcuz that's what they're doing to her to get their ratings from horny shallow males getting a quick thrill in their pants. Smh. My friends and I have switched to ABC, a more tasteful morning news. Real women with dignity, class, brains, morals, values that won't sellout & refused to be used ROCKS!!!
Aleta Loresca

Palm Springs, CA

#144 Jul 12, 2011
Is Aleta pregnant?
Jim

Murrieta, CA

#145 Jul 19, 2011
Okay, why was Elita off for a week? Did she have a baby?
I can annunciate

Los Angeles, CA

#146 Jul 22, 2011
Nice body yet, that face, yikes......talkin about the ugly stick, she hit every branch on the way down!!!

Ft Mitchell, KY

#147 Jul 22, 2011
She waers business suits so how is her attire not professional? SHe hasn't had implants she is just blessed with large breasts. SHe has stated this repeatedly. My wifey and all the women in her family are stacked. No reason to be jealous. Just accept it.
Jennifer wrote:
When it comes to the news it should be professional. Her attire is NOT professional. I'd rather have men looking @ my face and listening to what I am saying than to be having men getting horny over my breasts when presenting the weather. Fake boobs come a dime a dozen, especially in LA. A woman with a BRAIN and BEAUTY goes a much longer way. She should feel used bcuz that's what they're doing to her to get their ratings from horny shallow males getting a quick thrill in their pants. Smh. My friends and I have switched to ABC, a more tasteful morning news. Real women with dignity, class, brains, morals, values that won't sellout & refused to be used ROCKS!!!
Ella

United States

#148 Aug 19, 2011
Rusty wrote:
First of all, Elita doesnt have implants. Secondly, she has a Degree in Meteorology. Thirdly, she WORKED her way up the ladder just like anyone else in this profession. She started in Bakersfield, eventually went to Florida and was offered the job in L.A.
You dont get on the second largest television market in the nation by accident or without the goods. Theres too much money involved in A.M. Newscasts. She got the job because shes good at it. Case Closed.
Rusty...First of all, Elita's breast ARE IMPLANTS. Secondly, she also had her nose done which means she got plastic surgery. Thirdly, she use to pop diet pills in high school because she didnt want to be fat. Is there anything else you want to count to?
Ella

United States

#149 Aug 19, 2011
Donna wrote:
KNBC has let go of Kelly Mack, Jennifer Bjorklund and Paul Johnson's gone. Just doesn't have quite the same zest. Not a fan of Alycia Lane and Elita Loresca's breasts are very distracting. I'm switching over to Channel 7 with Leslie Sykes.
Donna, Kelly Mack retired and Paul Johnson died. NBC didn't let them go. As for Jennifer her contract was over and SHE didn't resign with the network.
Keri Guevara from Anaheim

Anaheim, CA

#150 Aug 29, 2011
I really like waking up in the morning watching the weather forecast with Elita. I wanted to know when your babay is due and if you are coming backing to the forecasting afterwards. Also my family is a news 4 watchers and we wondered where Anna Garcia was. If you could get back to me that would be great.
I can annunciate

Los Angeles, CA

#151 Aug 31, 2011
Keri....how long have you been away from our planet. Elita is about as sharp as a bowling ball. Do you really think we care about someone else's baby? Did you get that fat beatch pregnant or what?
dont think so

Chula Vista, CA

#152 Aug 31, 2011
She's alright. San Diego has better looking ones like ch 5
blackfunkydrumme r

Carson, CA

#153 Oct 25, 2011
Shawn Murphy FINALLY FOUND A JACKET TO WEAR TO WORK!!!!

United States

#154 Oct 27, 2011
Elita is doing a great job.
Rick

North Hollywood, CA

#155 Jun 19, 2012
Why does she fit her size 10 body in Size 4 dresses? It shows every bulge...do they have mirrors on the set?
Alcohol

Los Angeles, CA

#156 Aug 22, 2012
You would need a ton of alcohol and a very dark room for her to look good.....at all. Why do Liesbians like her so much?
Rack admirer

Pacoima, CA

#158 Dec 4, 2012
YVETTE PACHECONAVARRO wrote:
I'm sure mrs. elita is nice.most of the time she does not even know what she is talking about reg the weather. poor poor elita. she is all fake. her rake that she carries are hers only due to bought and payed for. my husband is ragging on me right , he says im hatting. it just urks me when, people act fake, all they really need to do is be them selfs.I'm straight, but the girl but even makes me wont to look....
We can tell how smart you are lady by your spelling and the fact you think people on TV are showing their real selves.Somebody give this woman a cup of Koolaid and put her husband out of his misery.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fresno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fresno State Professor Randa Jarrar 3 hr Retiree 4
Fresno professor 8 hr Dowser 1
News Outrage as California prof calls Barbara Bush '... 15 hr Dowser 6
Professor Wed Dowser 1
Poll Police should have a Psych evaluation to determ... (Feb '15) Apr 11 ACLU 93
Jon Paul Guzman Con Man (May '17) Apr 7 Marko 14
Kid Finds Dead Bodies In Fresno Dirt Field (Cop... Apr 4 Kira 7

Fresno Jobs

Personal Finance

Fresno Mortgages