Congregations to move out of churches

Mar 13, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Merced Sun-Star

The Episcopal Diocese of San Joaquin was handed a small setback in court Wednesday, but it is quietly winning the legal battle against incorporated Anglican parishes that split from the national church in 2007.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Mar 14, 2013
Listen to the Word

Kingman, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

TEC has no plan but to dismantle itself and to "win legal battles" -- in the name of inclusiveness -- against those who believe what TEC historically has taught. TEC is a fulfillment of the Church in Laodicea to which Jesus said, "You say,'I am rich; I have acquired wealth, and do not need a thing.' But do you not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind, and naked!"

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Listen to the Word wrote:
TEC has no plan but to dismantle itself and to "win legal battles" -- in the name of inclusiveness -- against those who believe what TEC historically has taught. TEC is a fulfillment of the Church in Laodicea to which Jesus said, "You say,'I am rich; I have acquired wealth, and do not need a thing.' But do you not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind, and naked!"
Sour grapes.
True Christian witness

Bartlesville, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Religions have a track record of misapplication of Scripture to suit their understanding of the Bible.

The Scriptures in the book of Revelation, that were written to the seven congregations of true Christians in the first century, do not apply to Christendom's Churches today. Those seven congregations represent all the united congregations of Jehovah's witnesses, people who are dedicated to doing God's will, and are falling short and need correction.
Revelation 2:21-23

Christendom's Churches have never obeyed God's word, they only use it to appear righteous, Religion is just another money making business to them.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

True Christian witness wrote:
Religions have a track record of misapplication of Scripture to suit their understanding of the Bible.
The Scriptures in the book of Revelation, that were written to the seven congregations of true Christians in the first century, do not apply to Christendom's Churches today. Those seven congregations represent all the united congregations of Jehovah's witnesses, people who are dedicated to doing God's will, and are falling short and need correction.
Revelation 2:21-23
Christendom's Churches have never obeyed God's word, they only use it to appear righteous, Religion is just another money making business to them.
Skewed, self-serving viewpoint.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fresno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Visalia drivers rank safest in California 6 hr Who 1
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 10 hr Pea solved 200,564
Fun in fresno? 11 hr Annonymous 1
Who know Talessia Bircher? 17 hr ThoughtIForgot 1
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 17 hr Donny B 7,922
Review: Jensen's Armstrong Stables (Apr '10) Tue Horsey 7
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Tue matches lighters 15,961
•••
•••
Fresno Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Fresno Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fresno People Search