Olney, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

If you know edwin young watch your daughters because he left his pulpit at Faith Tabernacle Apostolic Church in Junction City, Kansas for deflowering the young ladies of his church when they turned 18 years old. He left a letter on his desk that was discovered on 2 AUG 12 explaining why he left without saying goodbye.

Start reading at "post #91"

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/junction-city...
Anonymous

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Edwin Young is a perverted, deceitful, conniving piece of trash. From the time he arrived from Califonia to take the church in Junction City, KS he targeted me as his first victim of sexual, physical and verbal abuse. Needless to say he use narcotics on me to sedate and used me for sexual privilges and made me do things to other men. I was a married women with a good husband serving in the US army. One of Edwin closes comrades took my keys and made copies of them (I later found out). Kids were concieved that I was forced to sign over my parental rights. He threathen to kill me and the kids if I said something and he would cover it as a fatal tragidy. He use to take the babies very early in the pregnancy to hide it and them sell them illegally. He had method to cause a person to go into labor early. (After going the public humiliation and physcial abuse (I.E. snipped tongue, factured ribs, busted eardrum, ligaments torn in thumb and a hit in the head with a hammer)I was scared but fed up. I went to to the police and tried to get help.
Anonymous

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

No one helped me, Edwin labeled me as crazy and told faith tabernacle that he wouldn't touch me with a 10ft pole. I never ask for any of this, I'm scorned and my heart is torned. He made me a cast away because of sins he was doing to me that he wanted to cover up. He will lie to get his way and he is very decieving. He took money from my account and had unauthorized charges on my credit card for varies location. Included a charge for over $1,000.00 for the school (A.A). He kept me sadated with differnent drugs. I woke up one night with a pounding headache and vomiting alchohol that I had no regalection as to when I drunk it and who gave it to me. I also use to wake up with my mouth smelling like a women vagina with pubic hair in my mouth. The only thing I remember is telling my kids to go to bed and then I going myself. He use to tell me that I was dumb as a box of rocks and that I was the black hole and MEAT for the masters use (referring to himself). Waking up in the morning, I've found needles in my trash can at home, my hair cut in different areas, fake eyelashes glued on and a wig, blonde hair in my bed, hay in my bad, men underwear on the floor. To insert this my hubby at the time was deployed. And I didn't invite NO ONE to our house. I didn't have anyone to turn to because everyone there look up to him and treated me as if I was lying and causing problems. He use to talk about and children so bad. I used to sit in church and feel a strong sense of anxiety and nervousness while the one's closes to him look at me and make facial jestures and comments. He broadcast that I was acting that way because of some adepix (diet pills)I took for 2 months. Mind me I felt anxiety and nervousness for years being there. He will flip the script in a minutes to make you look bad and him look good knowing it was his fault all along. Someone ask, so why did you stay so long. I responded with my sole purpose was that I wanted to be save and live for God. That's the reason I prayed through in the first place. Edwin use to make comments about how full my daughters lips and one of my boys work up 2 time with a sore anus and passing blood. Only Jesus himself know what happen to my son. He use to keep headaches and red glassy eyes. Me being clueless at the time assumed it was seasonal allergies. I still ask God why me???? WHY??? But God don't owe me an explanation. I also know that all things work together for the good to those that believe. The bible also states that YOU WILL REAP WHAT YOU SOW!!! Since he had usher stop me at the door because I started talking about the things I was suffering from, since then I've divorce from a man I was married to for 13 years. My hubby couldn't deal with the break downs. I couldn't function day to day without being tormented with the thought a wolf and sheep clothing doing me wrong and he is still up there and living life as if he never did these evil things to me. I cried daily. He tried to turn my daughter with is 17 years against me by downgrading me and trying to get her close to him. He is a snake in a grass. And everyone the thinking that he waits until ALL those the girls are 18 think again. And all the ones that were partakers or knew what was going on GOD IS GOING TO JUDGE YOU TOO. Edwin calls me a B&*$H, but I wanted someone to know. It's called I WAS FED UP! He told different that I want to a insane asylum. I never did!!! I told the police exactly what I'm talking about right now and they told me to go home and all the information will remain document.
Anonymous

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

You can run but you can't hide, you can lie but the truth will be revealed and whatever that is done in the dark will eventually be revealed in the light. I got enemies because I was the first to speak up. ***I could have LOST my LIFE*** What did you'll expect for me to do. And someone please please tell me how could I be a HOE, when make me do things under the influence and I didn't remember all the details the next day. He is the tramp, going and another mans house defiling his wife against her will.
Colt

Olney, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Anonymous wrote:
You can run but you can't hide, you can lie but the truth will be revealed and whatever that is done in the dark will eventually be revealed in the light. I got enemies because I was the first to speak up.***I could have LOST my LIFE*** What did you'll expect for me to do. And someone please please tell me how could I be a HOE, when make me do things under the influence and I didn't remember all the details the next day. He is the tramp, going and another mans house defiling his wife against her will.
God bless you. Stay safe and stay strong.
Brother Corbin

Olney, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Watch out for the sneaky snake edwin while he around your daughters.
Sister Corbin

Olney, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

B....rd. It would be best you tie a mill stone around your neck edwin young.
heavy heart 4 your fam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

Anonymous wrote:
Edwin Young is a perverted, deceitful, conniving piece of trash. From the time he arrived from Califonia to take the church in Junction City, KS he targeted me as his first victim of sexual, physical and verbal abuse. Needless to say he use narcotics on me to sedate and used me for sexual privilges and made me do things to other men. I was a married women with a good husband serving in the US army. One of Edwin closes comrades took my keys and made copies of them (I later found out). Kids were concieved that I was forced to sign over my parental rights. He threathen to kill me and the kids if I said something and he would cover it as a fatal tragidy. He use to take the babies very early in the pregnancy to hide it and them sell them illegally. He had method to cause a person to go into labor early.(After going the public humiliation and physcial abuse (I.E. snipped tongue, factured ribs, busted eardrum, ligaments torn in thumb and a hit in the head with a hammer)I was scared but fed up. I went to to the police and tried to get help.
This saddens my heart that such a thing would happen! I truly hope he rots in hell for the things he's done to you and your family! I've known since day one he's a sneaky little snake! I'm not a member of his church and never planned to be, but I will pray for you and your family and also that you'll be able to see his judgment day!!
annonymous

O Fallon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

He not from califorina he from
Junction city ks grew up with him father was a cop back in the early 70's he was sneakie back than
He probly went to france were his mother is
knoedel64

Junction City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

That is disgusting! What is the problem with these
perverted SOB's who claim to be religious??? I hope he gets what is coming to him and then some!
Perverted Pig!
Whatwhatwhat

Junction City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

annonymous wrote:
He not from califorina he from
Junction city ks grew up with him father was a cop back in the early 70's he was sneakie back than
He probly went to france were his mother is
Shows how much you dummies know. He ain't on France nor is his mother. His mother and step dad have been in the states for years okay dang people dont even know what y'all are talking bout
FTisaCult

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Anonymous wrote:
Edwin Young is a perverted, deceitful, conniving piece of trash. From the time he arrived from Califonia to take the church in Junction City, KS he targeted me as his first victim of sexual, physical and verbal abuse. Needless to say he use narcotics on me to sedate and used me for sexual privilges and made me do things to other men. I was a married women with a good husband serving in the US army. One of Edwin closes comrades took my keys and made copies of them (I later found out). Kids were concieved that I was forced to sign over my parental rights. He threathen to kill me and the kids if I said something and he would cover it as a fatal tragidy. He use to take the babies very early in the pregnancy to hide it and them sell them illegally. He had method to cause a person to go into labor early.(After going the public humiliation and physcial abuse (I.E. snipped tongue, factured ribs, busted eardrum, ligaments torn in thumb and a hit in the head with a hammer)I was scared but fed up. I went to to the police and tried to get help.
please contact lindsey.rogers@wibw.com - let her be your voice .. please!!!!!!!!!!
TheTruthHurts

Fort Sill, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Whatwhatwhat wrote:
<quoted text>
Shows how much you dummies know. He ain't on France nor is his mother. His mother and step dad have been in the states for years okay dang people dont even know what y'all are talking bout
BOTTOMLINE THAT MAN AND HIS SON WERE INSTRUMENTS OF HELL! HE PREACHED HIS HEART OUT ABOUT ESAU LOSING HIS BIRTHRIGHT. AT SOME POINT HE LOST OUT WITH GOD. AT SOME POINT FAITH TABERNACLE LOST TOUCH WITH GOD. How and Why? Why would God allow one man to wreak so much havoc? Unless there was already deep seated sin. Unless people just willing blinded themselves.
Colt

Mount Carmel, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

TheTruthHurts wrote:
<quoted text> BOTTOMLINE THAT MAN AND HIS SON WERE INSTRUMENTS OF HELL! HE PREACHED HIS HEART OUT ABOUT ESAU LOSING HIS BIRTHRIGHT. AT SOME POINT HE LOST OUT WITH GOD. AT SOME POINT FAITH TABERNACLE LOST TOUCH WITH GOD. How and Why? Why would God allow one man to wreak so much havoc? Unless there was already deep seated sin. Unless people just willing blinded themselves.
That is my feelings also. Took me several days to wrap my mind around all that. Someone said edwin has been bedding those girls since 2008. He must have salesman blood in his veins. How else could you preach without the Holy Ghost.

Sad deal..
jussayin

Junction City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Whatwhatwhat wrote:
<quoted text>
his mother lives in the states but she is orignally from france
now i see

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

wibw dot com

Winter Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

JUNCTION CITY, Kan.(WIBW)-- A Junction City man has been arrested for alleged sex crimes involving children.
Jordan Young, 25, was taken into custody at the Junction City Police Department at 11:30 AM on Monday, August 13, 2012.
According to Junction City Police Chief Tim Brown, Young was arrested for Aggravated Indecent Liberties With a Child, Attempted Criminal Sodomy and Solicitation of a Child.
Officials say he is being held without bond in the Geary County Jail.
Chief Brown would not comment further on Young’s arrest, saying only that the investigation is ongoing.
Last week, Brown confirmed to WIBW that his department is investigating information they received about a local church.
Brown issued the following statement to WIBW:“We have received information concerning a church in Junction City that we are looking into.”
That is the only information Brown is releasing at this time. He is not yet revealing the specific name of the church.
Sources say the church in question is Faith Tabernacle Apostolic Church on Burke Drive in Junction City where Jordan Young is reportedly the minister in charge of the church's music.
Jordan Young is the son of former Faith Tabernacle pastor Edwin Young.
The church’s new pastor, Nathan Dudley, said he could not comment on any allegations or the police investigation, telling WIBW that he does not want to do anything to impede on the JCPD probe but that the church is fully cooperating with authorities. Dudley says he has only been the pastor for several days.
The police chief said Jordan Young will make his first court appearance Tuesday or Wednesday at the Geary County Courthouse.
public annyomus

Garnett, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

people get out of it whille you can God s not confuse u all are
public annyomus

Garnett, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Never look down on others come out of the colt here what this young woman is saying, stop running to the walls and run to JESUS young fooled a lot'of you come on America people step out on faith r in faith Peter step out on the boat you all can too god is giving you all second chance stop trusting man and trust god. young family did u allnnot look in there eyes and see those demons you all'work like hebrews slave and what his'look made you all flip'or'trip ladies be your self'watch you all,kids fron the fron door to the'pullpit.
TheTruthHurts

Fort Sill, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

public annyomus wrote:
Never look down on others come out of the colt here what this young woman is saying, stop running to the walls and run to JESUS young fooled a lot'of you come on America people step out on faith r in faith Peter step out on the boat you all can too god is giving you all second chance stop trusting man and trust god. young family did u allnnot look in there eyes and see those demons you all'work like hebrews slave and what his'look made you all flip'or'trip ladies be your self'watch you all,kids fron the fron door to the'pullpit.
SPELLCHECK WORKS WONDERS!:) AMEN!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fresno Discussions

Search the Fresno Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 44 min shooners 200,325
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 18 hr Ocean 7,835
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Tue Ronald 2,251
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Jul 21 Racjei 4,885
Review: Goodman Auto Sales Jul 19 tanisha 1
nasty silvia maldonado Jul 19 The boss 4
Review: Zemarc Corporation Jul 18 Human at Earth 14
•••
•••
•••
•••

Fresno Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••