Fresno County fire captain sues Foster Farms, Costco after getting sick
Robert Jeremiah Wittwer, 30, got sick soon after he purchased a package of chicken around Oct. 4 – three days before a federal agency reported that 278 people might have been infected with salmonella from Foster Farms chicken that was undercooked or improperly handled.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Merced Sun-Star.
#1 Mar 11, 2014
learn how to cook! Properly cooked, yu wouldn't have gotten sick.
Since: Jun 14
#2 Aug 29, 2014
And if Foster Farms had not produced chicken with salmonella in it, he would not have gotten sick. you are seriously going to put this on the consumer? Sometimes, despite our best effort, especially when grilling outdoors the chicken can look very done on the outside but near the bones the meat is still uncooked. This fact should never be an escape point for proper processing of food sold to consumers.
Add your comments below
|Police use facial recognition much more than yo...||Oct 22||PULTEgate||3|
|Antioxidants, The Untold Story (Nov '10)||Oct 20||zio-imperialism||18|
|Dumpster Diving (Apr '16)||Oct 20||mosaic pollutes||3|
|Edwin Young (Aug '12)||Oct 18||Secrets hauntyou||87|
|Dirty Fights||Oct 17||Lol||2|
|What will you do...||Oct 17||Him||1|
|their 3 psychic on my property they werent psyc...||Oct 15||INDICT ANN COULTER||2|
Find what you want!
Search Fresno Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC