California Proposition 19: the Mariju...

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

19,879 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#15606 Mar 23, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Big deal, let's get rid of them, make pot legal for everyone like alcohol. Government also knows who exactly and how much pot you buy at those dispensaries, your privacy is exposed. they are watching you.
why would you want to "get rid of them"

they provide medicine that goes WAY beyond just a jar of weed to smoke.

not everybody can cook CBD oil....

but that is what is needed...

you are starting to sound aweful childish with your paranoia...

this MMJ subject is wAY out of the box by now..

19 states and DC have medical and two states have recreational...

it is time that it wAS made as availiable as other things like ciggaretts and alcohol...

dont you think??

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#15607 Mar 23, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
like i said, there are multiple studies and you are a big boy.
if you are interetsed in it, you will surf and study it.
Same andy, making up stuff. Scared to post the link? didn't' they cure you inside? We are not as smart as you, plz give us the link to the published study.

Elk Grove, CA

#15608 Mar 23, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
why would you want to "get rid of them"
I want pot legal like beer. Because it's like beer.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#15609 Mar 23, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Just show us the link, otherwise stop making up stuff or what you read in High Times.
still afraid to venture out of the reich wing bubble...???

trying to coax you out of there, was the only reason I NEVER leave links for you......you have to be a grown up and use grown up search engines..

just google "CBD oil cures cancer'

and you will be presented with much information and links to those studies i mentioned....

it is ok to learn new things about health, even from a left leaning liberal like me!!!

cheers
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#15610 Mar 23, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>No they did not, they didn't want to sell dong oil that magically claims it cures something. The supplement industry is full of bogus claims. A lot of Herbs and Supplements can be very dangerous to consume.
for instance???
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#15611 Mar 23, 2013
study away!!

Elk Grove, CA

#15612 Mar 23, 2013
Just show us the link, otherwise stop making up stuff or what you read in High Times.
JeffKugel

La Puente, CA

#15613 Mar 23, 2013
Jeffsays; I didn't have anything to do with it.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#15614 Mar 23, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
Just show us the link, otherwise stop making up stuff or what you read in High Times.
i guess its "bubble or nothing" with you, when it comes to information....

you just hate reading ANYTHING that refutes your narrow veiw on medical science.

the National institute of cancer has done a study released this year...

it is your choice if you want to read it or not...

cheers!
ChrisJeffers

La Puente, CA

#15615 Mar 23, 2013
Magic is always better then the political BULL people post here!

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#15616 Mar 23, 2013
Hi Chris.
Rockers

La Puente, CA

#15617 Mar 23, 2013
Neither rain, sleet or hail will stop all those loud moutheed RNC, GOP, Republican and Tea Party hippoCrats from venting their backsides at the dinner table.

Elk Grove, CA

#15618 Mar 23, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
i guess its "bubble or nothing" with you, when it comes to information....
you just hate reading ANYTHING that refutes your narrow veiw on medical science.
the National institute of cancer has done a study released this year...
it is your choice if you want to read it or not...
cheers!
Just show us the link, otherwise stop making up stuff or what you read in High Times. Sounds like you have cancer of the mouth. READ WHAT?
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#15619 Mar 23, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Just show us the link, otherwise stop making up stuff or what you read in High Times. Sounds like you have cancer of the mouth. READ WHAT?
i doubt youd read anything like that.

anyways!!!

Elk Grove, CA

#15620 Mar 23, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
i doubt youd read anything like that.
anyways!!!
Stop making up crap about pot, if u enjoy it, then smoke it. If it cures the world, post the link, you know how lying has always been your weakness.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#15621 Mar 23, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree the part about the bogus claims that pot cures the world and it's the drug talking, but with that said, I see a lot of well educated professional people that smoke pot everyday, that couldn't be said for LSD. Bad comparison. Plus with your opinion, why would alcohol be legal? Do legal cigarettes cause harm? I've seen the harm done by consuming high amounts of sugar, go to a Hospital, they are filled with gastric bypass surgeries.
some things will kill you faster than other things.

even eating food will kill you given the right conditions. but knowing this, do we outlaw eating food? of course not.

some things will harm us more rapidly than other things. some things are more dangerous to our health than other things.

laws are there to prohibit the more dangerous activities. to protect society.

alcohol, marijuana, lsd, etc. are things that are at the borderline of acceptability and dangerous.

from my own experience, I know marijuana to be more dangerous than alcohol. yes, alcohol can kill you over time like anything else. but drugs like marijuana kill your brain. and makes one illogical. MORE so than alcohol.

I know this from personal experiences.

over the course of a decade, I have seen many of my friends in Berkeley pretty much become brain dead from their frequent use of illicit drugs.

thank god I didn't get into it like they did.

so, what does it do you, you ask?

the stuff damages your ability to make rational decisions.

examples.. what rational person would go to a country where the penalty for using illicit drugs is death? I see it all the time in my travels. these people will even walk by the police in these countries using the stuff thinking they are immune to the consequences.

on the national level, we have this problem with debt. and our politicians keep spending money knowing we don't have it. where's the logic to that?

how about outsourcing all our jobs and as a result, having double digit unemployment? sound rational?

we've got people telling me that quote, "you don't enforce bad laws, you fix them."??? rational? depending on who you talk to, every law can be construed to be a bad law. so, that means some people don't have to obey the law while others do? insane.

the list goes on with these irrational scenarios.

and I believe it all has to do with people using illicit drugs which are making them brain dead.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#15622 Mar 23, 2013
marijuana should not be legalized for the general population.

Elk Grove, CA

#15623 Mar 23, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
neither should beer it kills a lot more people then pot.
Scarfs

La Puente, CA

#15624 Mar 23, 2013
Wrap it tight and pull tie a knot.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#15625 Mar 23, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
marijuana prohibition has been a disaster, like alcohol prohibition was.....billions wasted every year on a lost drug war.

weed is more popular than any other drug now!!

probably because more folks are discovering new ways to ingest it, so they can get the medicinal effect without getting too "stoned"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fresno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Julia Lopez (Nov '15) Mon Local 3
cal gov to mims Aug 27 prop 57 1
News Barbara Boxer speaks at Women's Equality Day lu... Aug 27 YouDidntBuildThat 2
Harry Potter and the Thrice-Sized Johnson Aug 26 girl wizard 2
Tulare County suing the Ivanhoe South Side King... (Mar '08) Aug 25 Hmm 245
News Tulare County sheriff busts human trafficking ring Aug 19 Who 12
Dog Pound Gang (Aug '07) Aug 19 Pzzz UP 160

Fresno Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fresno Mortgages