Jorden Young rearrested in jail ..

Posted in the Fresno Forum

Christian

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Aug 19, 2012
This past Friday Jorden Young was rearrested for the 2nd time in jail on new charges of child molestations... If any one has any info on his dad can you post it, his dad was the Pastor at Faith Tab Junction City Kansas. Pastor Edwin Young was the Pastor untill he secretly resigned from being the Pastor after allagations that he was De-flowering the young girls in the church after they turned 18 years of age, he fooled alot of ppl by preaching against what he was doing, the question is how did he keep it serious and real? Because he believed in what he was doing he had the power becuz the ppl gave him that power he could do know wrong in there eyes plus ppl fear him honestly they were scared of him and they fought over position with Edwin Young he had his fav ppl that wasent hidden every body knows this. The church is to blame for creating this mOnStEr the church feared Edwin more the they feared God, if you know these ppl like I do, then you would know what I'm talking about ..
concerned at home

United States

#2 Aug 20, 2012
First of all. You don't know what is in the peoples heart you never knew me personally been to my home visited me wen I was sick fed me wen. I was hungry but whatever the case I loved God I left several times but came back only cause I wanted to. Be saved I had no idea that that horrible man of secret sins. I would been gone stayed gone all. I've ever wanted was to knw God and love him and him love me now we have a dearest and most Godly pastor and his wife its the mostt of God I've ever felt I'm staying put becus its where God put me and you can't understand the things of God and only bash and talk against. People. Who's lifes hang in the balance people that. Don't have information. But lean to. Their own. Understanding create more issues other than having some compassion on the hurting you will also stand and give an account to God on that day he will say what you did unto them you also did unto me so before passing ur false staements against a people that did what the word says to obey them that have the rule. Over you for they watch for our souls so where did we wrong we was submittn to God as gud as we could. My dear lord help us protect your people from false statements that will only misrepresent you ..n jesus. Nam e if God before us who shall be against us
Lashonda Long

Topeka, KS

#3 Aug 20, 2012
AKA. Anonymous......I want to first say. I will find out who you are and what husband's I so called chased to testify in court. And for you to call me adulteress. And you can take the stand too. Whose husbands has I chased after????? HUH???? NAMES PLEASE. You can say my name give yours and I would add you down as a witness stand participate. Pleaaase... You don't know what is true or what is not true b/c you wasn't there. Right??? I KNOW what I went through and GOD knows what I went though. It was hell on earth. It was going on for years prior to all the additional incedents. I have police report all the way from 2005 where I went for help. Do you want me to post them too??? Yes, I was running my mouth, because people needed to know what was going on. What did you expect for this BUSY B to do. Say nothing. What single men did a chase?????HUH???? NAME THEM...! You will have your chance to prove what your saying and so will I and then we will see whose lying. I'm scorn and damaged but all the junk that happen to me and all you do is pass false judgement. And YOU are CRAZY to think I wasn't suppose to tell what happened to me. So strap yourself down or at least strap your LYING mouth down until you give me names. Chasing husbands and single men, pleeeaaaaase. You will reap what you sow. You don't know NOTHING...
Christian

United States

#4 Aug 22, 2012
Concerned at Hm stay at Hm this cud easily happen again ppl are all ready putting the new pastor and his wife on the pedestal I have bern readying all the gossip I mean reports like yours coming out of the church FT, you say I'm passing judgement ha ha ur funny you don't know any think you just go to church and do what you're told period end of book as far as being obedient your very very twisted when it comes to that it obedient to Gods WORD not the man you where
being eresponsable with yourself and ur family
you were elevating yourself from your own
responsibilities by doing what you told to do and following the masses your in a mega church
concerned at home

United States

#5 Sep 4, 2012
Well I'm not twisted it a liar I did wat I thought was god and jobless by obey the one who has rule over u I do realise I was terribly wrong. I so am regretting but 'I am trunk to pick the pieces of my life up after being under such a warped. Minded man who was twisted and a liar I know long is devestated prob beyoind a gtotal restoration but we can't huge anyone I wasn't trunk to but I do know wat I know I feel. Very bad for long and her precious family I've know n long time she was lied on but some was true if hi thild it wide only no things more I tbhink enough has been done I so hope she's one who finds restoration I'm downhearted with VHS mess think wat u will of me u don't know nutting bout me to callnme names or judge me I'm NY worried bout it I didn't mean to offend pray all of us find true peace and restoration we al must survive take care long hope for the best for u and u bring justice to u and the people just alike I'm on ur side I'm sorry forgive me
Anonymous

Topeka, KS

#6 Sep 6, 2012
No problem. I forgive you. I don't know who you are but you were horribly misinformed. If you've known us for a long time we are like family then:)Take care and keep me and the kids in your prayers. And ask God to mend my bleeding heart. We are all hurting please keep that in mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fresno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fresno Police Put Two Bulldog Gang Members Behi... (Dec '06) 2 hr Kentucky coal miner 923
After 54 years, Vallejo barber hangs up his cli... (Jan '10) 9 hr theyeal 10
Fresno Pacific University professor gets a Ukra... 13 hr Nazi Death Spiral 2
Hells Angels gives bicycles to needy kids 13 hr Kentucky biker 3
Rain on Fresno Dec 17 Thank You God 21
john paul guzman - jonpaul guzman - jp guzman (Apr '14) Dec 16 Bump 3
Tulare County suing the Ivanhoe South Side King... (Mar '08) Dec 15 Eff Gangs 222
Fresno Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fresno People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fresno News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fresno

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:15 am PST