Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,192

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frank Rizzo

Alhambra, CA

#160885 Sep 25, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone ever click on this jackass's links? I sure don't.
Oh, Francis![I mean "Michelle"...]

You know you want to....

Go ahead: Make your day....Click my link....
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#160886 Sep 25, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, the study was reviewed again and validated.
Not true.... but you were never interested in the facts in the first place.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#160887 Sep 25, 2012
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarah swallows. That's one of the big reasons why Todd allows himself to be treated as her bitch. That, and her yearly income.
Swaloww it, spit it out. Personally I don't care what she does with Todd's load. I'm a caring guy and support her decisions.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#160888 Sep 25, 2012
My Homosexual friends and the lesbians are always asking me how the nation was able to overcome its tendency to "discriminate" against the Africans in order to elect an African president. I always refer them to an interview by made by investigative reporters Howard Stern and associates where they interviewed "the best and the brightest" of the African community, a solid voting block that forms the core of Obama support. The interview shows how far the nation has come in its efforts to overcome "racism".

Source: http://tinyurl.com/92mrvrf

Ronald

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#160889 Sep 25, 2012
jacques renault wrote:
<quoted text>
riddle me this:
Did you or did you not try to give AIDS back to the apes?
That's about as silly as it gets.
Is this the best you can do on the topic?

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#160890 Sep 25, 2012
Ronald wrote:
My Homosexual friends and the lesbians are always asking me how the nation was able to overcome its tendency to "discriminate" against the Africansn
Why are fundies such racists?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#160891 Sep 25, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true.... but you were never interested in the facts in the first place.
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/religion/prof-...
Winston Smith

Nokesville, VA

#160892 Sep 25, 2012
jacques renault wrote:
<quoted text>
riddle me this:
Did you or did you not try to give AIDS back to the apes?
No one wants to have sex with you. So the answer is no.
Pages

Covina, CA

#160894 Sep 25, 2012
Always like a good story, when will one show up here?
SpongeBob

Staten Island, NY

#160895 Sep 25, 2012
Willie Wop wrote:
<quoted text>Well sure just ask Harry Reid or was that just a "bump in the road?"
Ask Harry Reid what? If he influences Catholics by his refusal to use his religion in his Government decisions? Are you talking about contraception included in health care plans?

Don't most Catholics use contraception? Otherwise, they'd have as many kids as the Orthodox Jews and Amish...and aren't they all on food stamps and/or welfare?
SpongeBob

Staten Island, NY

#160896 Sep 25, 2012
Sorry, not the Amish, it's the FLDS
The Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (FLDS Church, known to some as Mormon Fundamenalists) is one of the largest fundamentalist denominations and one of the largest organizations in the United States whose members practice polygamy. Number estimated at 60,000...Notorious for Welfare, Food Stamps, and Medicaid.
SpongeBob

Staten Island, NY

#160897 Sep 25, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Harry Reid what? If he influences Catholics by his refusal to use his religion in his Government decisions? Are you talking about contraception included in health care plans?
Don't most Catholics use contraception? Otherwise, they'd have as many kids as the Orthodox Jews and Amish...and aren't they all on food stamps and/or welfare?
Of the religions that don’t allow birth control, the Chasidic Jews, Take the overwhelmingly Hasidic Kiryas Joel, the poorest place in America. As the Times reported last year,“half of [its] residents receive food stamps, and one third receive Medicaid benefits and rely on federal vouchers to help pay their housing costs.” And boy, do they have children: The median household in Kiryas Joel has six people, and the median age is twelve.

Allowing contraception is good for the economy.
SpongeBob

Staten Island, NY

#160898 Sep 25, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, to be fair, Palin got a lot of flack for writing her notes on her hands, but that was just grist for the mill, since most of what she said was embarassingly naive or just out and out stupid.
:0/
O.K. so Women are fair game too...

I think I said "white guys" .....
Willie Wop

Huntington Beach, CA

#160899 Sep 25, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the genesis of your name a form of contraception?
WiHigh

Covina, CA

#160900 Sep 25, 2012
Or is that NeHigh?
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#160901 Sep 25, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
Sorry, not the Amish, it's the FLDS
The Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (FLDS Church, known to some as Mormon Fundamenalists) is one of the largest fundamentalist denominations and one of the largest organizations in the United States whose members practice polygamy. Number estimated at 60,000...Notorious for Welfare, Food Stamps, and Medicaid.
SpongeBob.

Those guys must be nuts. One wife is bad enough...

Ronald
SpongeBob

Staten Island, NY

#160902 Sep 25, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
THEY STILL CAN NOT NATURALLY PROCREATE between them.......
Gays and Lesbians DO NOT have the right to marry the SAME-SEX PERSON of their choosing...
My 2 cents....

Plenty of straight people cannot procreate naturally either...so they have to go to clinics to "make it happen"

Drugs – Various fertility drugs may be used for women with ovulation problems.
Surgery – Surgery is done to repair damage to a woman's ovaries, fallopian tubes, or uterus. Sometimes a man has an infertility problem that can be corrected by surgery.
Intrauterine insemination (IUI), also called artificial insemination – IUI often is used along with drugs that cause a woman to ovulate.
Assisted reproductive technology (ART)– ART involves stimulating a woman's ovaries; removing eggs from her body; mixing them with sperm in the laboratory; and putting the embryos back into a woman's body.
Third party assistance – Options include donor eggs (eggs from another woman are used), donor sperm (sperm from another man are used), or surrogacy (when another woman carries a baby for you).

So your obsession with "NATURAL" is kinda unrealistic. Science has come a long way to help people become parents....

And generally gay people are better educated and wealthier than straight people...So they have more to offer children.

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#160903 Sep 25, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
My 2 cents....
Plenty of straight people cannot procreate naturally either...so they have to go to clinics to "make it happen"
Drugs – Various fertility drugs may be used for women with ovulation problems.
Surgery – Surgery is done to repair damage to a woman's ovaries, fallopian tubes, or uterus. Sometimes a man has an infertility problem that can be corrected by surgery.
Intrauterine insemination (IUI), also called artificial insemination – IUI often is used along with drugs that cause a woman to ovulate.
Assisted reproductive technology (ART)– ART involves stimulating a woman's ovaries; removing eggs from her body; mixing them with sperm in the laboratory; and putting the embryos back into a woman's body.
Third party assistance – Options include donor eggs (eggs from another woman are used), donor sperm (sperm from another man are used), or surrogacy (when another woman carries a baby for you).
So your obsession with "NATURAL" is kinda unrealistic. Science has come a long way to help people become parents....
And generally gay people are better educated and wealthier than straight people...So they have more to offer children.
Actually.....IT ISN'T MY OBSESSION with one's "natural" abilities......it is the poster I was responding to......I'm very much aware of how far science has actually come.......even to the point of using Stem Cells to create sperm and having a baby without the help of donor sperm!!!

I agree with your assessment that Gay and Lesbian parents are just as good at raising children as heterosexuals are.

Hope this helps explain my post a bit better!!!
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#160904 Sep 25, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I call it neofeudalism, but now we are bound to a big corporation. And bound to that corporation since we are bound to the insurance, and bound to our banks, because we are bound to our debt.
Banks are becoming fewer and fewer, and corporations are killing what used to be middleclass entrepreneurship, but hey! I can always go to Walmart and buy cheap Chinese crap!
Who should we be bound to Frank? Obama?
Tata

Westminster, CA

#160906 Sep 25, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Bruno....You keep saying that and ignoring the obvious...
Y0U are not allowed to marry your boyfriend Rittardo!
You need to drink more of your special cocktail, you know the one the tax pyaers pay for. You stupid troll

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fresno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Library Bookshelf: Cozy up with 3 new mystery n... Oct 23 bookworm1986 1
Sodomites (films) Oct 22 funguy14 3
Del Rey, my old home town Oct 21 Kemmer 1
john paul guzman the biggest fraud (Apr '14) Oct 20 follmeonce 4
Vanessa Wannabe starr Oct 16 liz 1
fresno northland Oct 13 Fresno X4 1
The Real about 62 Diamond and 43 Villain (Jul '10) Oct 13 Scrapper Slapper 38
Fresno Dating
Find my Match

Fresno Jobs