Life Time Wayland Residen

Wyoming, NY

#1 Nov 4, 2012
I would just like others (current or past) Smitty's customers to leave some feed back. I have twice now ordered from this "Pizzeria" and have been nothing but disgusted! The pizza is thin greasy and sloppy and the subs I got I had to throw away because they were so burnt and the roll was so dry there was almost nothing left of it once I un wrapped it! It was so unbelieveable I even took pictures of it!! Just 2 days ago a member of my family ordered two subs for delivery at 615pm and finally got there delivery at 945pm!!! Are you kidding me??How does the place stay in business? Is it because its the only "Pizzeria" Wayland has?? Lets stop spending out hard earned money on such disgust and lets rally for the Marullo's to re open there PIZZERIA!!! Sorellas..... PLEASE come back to Wayland!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Framingham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Massachusetts Adoptees and Birth parents Reunit... Jun 12 joan 1
News Teens escape unharmed after limo catches fire o... May '16 Libby Rahl 2
News Bolton call firefighter charged in Lancaster, M... (May '15) May '16 FF wife 2
News Obituaries for Thursday, Aug. 30, 2007 - Framin... (Sep '07) May '16 Karyn 8
News Talking Trash: Where are the Dirtiest Areas of ... May '16 Old pal 2
News Discover the HF Experience at Hamvention's Arrl... Apr '16 Not a Ham yet 1
Mr.brandolini Mar '16 henry brandolini 1

Framingham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Framingham Mortgages