Comments
3,781 - 3,800 of 4,699 Comments Last updated Saturday Aug 2
Donnie

United States

#4123 Jan 2, 2013
Say what wrote:
<quoted text>Biden rocks. Does he know where he is half of the time? NO but that adds to his coolness. Does Hillary tend to bend the truth? Maybe but she raised a fine son that was a multi millionaire before he was 17.
A fine son? LMFAO, I think the koolaide you drank is tainted. Hillary and Bill have a daughter, Chelsea. Biden is funny as hell and keeps his foot firmly stuck in his mouth!
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#4124 Jan 3, 2013
Say what wrote:
<quoted text>Biden rocks. Does he know where he is half of the time? NO but that adds to his coolness. Does Hillary tend to bend the truth? Maybe but she raised a fine son that was a multi millionaire before he was 17.
It's clear you are dead from the neck up!!! What's the son's name?
LOL.......
Say what

Leominster, MA

#4125 Jan 3, 2013
My bad, I was just going by his picture. Nice to see Al Gore sold his television network to Al Jazeera. I guess in his mind one Al is no worse than another.
jay silverheels

Pepperell, MA

#4126 Jan 3, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
It would be a good balance if Scott Brown ran for Gov. of Ma.
i hope south boston rep. steven lynch runs for the senate
seat, he is the only member of the mass. delegation thats
ever held a real job !!
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#4127 Jan 3, 2013
jay silverheels wrote:
<quoted text>
i hope south boston rep. steven lynch runs for the senate
seat, he is the only member of the mass. delegation thats
ever held a real job !!
I am an Independent and vote for who I think will do a good job working for the people he or she represents. I know Scott Brown has done a lot fo people of his State and I believe he is a good man. However, after I saw what the Republicans wanted to do to Socical Security and Medicare I am totally turned off by any Republican and I think the country is with me, for them to try and kill future raises to SS and medical help to the needy shows me they are only out for more money in their pockets at the expense of the needy, we don't want that!
Hey dummy

Fitchburg, MA

#4128 Jan 3, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text> I am an Independent and vote for who I think will do a good job working for the people he or she represents. I know Scott Brown has done a lot fo people of his State and I believe he is a good man. However, after I saw what the Republicans wanted to do to Socical Security and Medicare I am totally turned off by any Republican and I think the country is with me, for them to try and kill future raises to SS and medical help to the needy shows me they are only out for more money in their pockets at the expense of the needy, we don't want that!
What does what you posted have to do with what Jay Silverheels posted. Nothing. You just like to see your words printed on the screen. You're a pitiful old man who needs to find a hobby. Point to one thing in your post that's even remotely related to what Jay had to say.
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#4129 Jan 3, 2013
Hey dummy wrote:
<quoted text>
What does what you posted have to do with what Jay Silverheels posted. Nothing. You just like to see your words printed on the screen. You're a pitiful old man who needs to find a hobby. Point to one thing in your post that's even remotely related to what Jay had to say.
You don't have the knowledge to know what I am posting about so go back to playing with your rubber doll!
huh

Leominster, MA

#4130 Jan 3, 2013
Hey dummy wrote:
<quoted text>
Even I was able to follow the thread. Jay was talking about who should run and FR mentioned Scott Brown (as a possible candidate)and dismissed him. It wasn't a stretch at all. You people need to chill.
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#4132 Jan 4, 2013
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Even I was able to follow the thread. Jay was talking about who should run and FR mentioned Scott Brown (as a possible candidate)and dismissed him. It wasn't a stretch at all. You people need to chill.
Thank You. Now we have Joe K3 and Liz in office things will get rolling again. Even I have to draw the line in that Barney should not be allowed back in public office.

After what people saw as the Republicans desires for preventing going over the Fiscal Cliff they don't stand a chance getting elected dog cather of Fitchburg never mind upscale Leominster.
Say what

Leominster, MA

#4134 Jan 4, 2013
Just the idea that Frank is even considered is an insult to our state. The man has no shame.
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#4135 Jan 4, 2013
Say what wrote:
Just the idea that Frank is even considered is an insult to our state. The man has no shame.
I agree, I did also hear that he and his husband are looking for some vacation property in Fitchburg where they can raise tomatos.
jay silverheels

Pepperell, MA

#4136 Jan 4, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text> I am an Independent and vote for who I think will do a good job working for the people he or she represents. I know Scott Brown has done a lot fo people of his State and I believe he is a good man. However, after I saw what the Republicans wanted to do to Socical Security and Medicare I am totally turned off by any Republican and I think the country is with me, for them to try and kill future raises to SS and medical help to the needy shows me they are only out for more money in their pockets at the expense of the needy, we don't want that!
i agree that folks presently on ss and medicare need to be protected, but the present course is not substainable !!
lots of folks that retired at 65 will live into there 90's
these days, something that was almost unheard of 20 years ago.

i hold both parties responsible for constantly kicking the
can down the road. we need a leader who has the stones to
say either raise the retirement age or pay a LOT more into
the ss fund !!!

Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#4137 Jan 4, 2013
jay silverheels wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree that folks presently on ss and medicare need to be protected, but the present course is not substainable !!
lots of folks that retired at 65 will live into there 90's
these days, something that was almost unheard of 20 years ago.
i hold both parties responsible for constantly kicking the
can down the road. we need a leader who has the stones to
say either raise the retirement age or pay a LOT more into
the ss fund !!!
I agree with your concept. However raising the retirement age is not a solution which is still kicking the can, more money has to be allocated for SS and if taxes need to be raised so be it. The Ins. companys have a good handle on the average life span and the last I looked it was 74 for males and 78 for females so 90 is far fetched. There is no "free lunch" and I agree we need leaders that needs to make better decisions allocating funds to take care of the American people and those that served to protect our country.
Stoner

Fitchburg, MA

#4138 Jan 4, 2013
Ihope Barny Frank will fill Senater John Kerry's vacant seat
he is the man with a plan!
you know who

Fitchburg, MA

#4139 Jan 4, 2013
Stoner wrote:
Hasn't Barney been trying to fill John's seat for quite a while? Or was that a page named John?
Malden Resident

United States

#4140 Jan 4, 2013
Barney the Purple Dinosaur is better suited for the interum Senate seat than Frank
Chico

Malden, MA

#4141 Jan 5, 2013
Running a male prostitution ring out of his Washington residence and the dummies in MA Still vote for him. He should tell us all his is an eskimo too.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4142 Jan 5, 2013
Chico wrote:
Running a male prostitution ring out of his Washington residence and the dummies in MA Still vote for him. He should tell us all his is an eskimo too.
What do you expect from Mass voters.
3 house speakers thrown out of office or in jail.
The head of highway safety . Has a huge rap sheet.
All speeding. going through red lights resisting arrest.
LT Gov. totals a car at a 100mph.

Gov. Patrick has spent less time in Mass than any other Gov.,
Real bright voters here.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#4143 Jan 5, 2013
Stoner wrote:
He's a liar.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#4144 Jan 5, 2013

He doesn't understand that even though a home is a real asset it isn't at any price. Yes, he's not too bright and he is a liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Framingham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Aug 16 Kundrot dionkie 1,163
Editorial: Lawmakers still at it Aug 12 reality is a crutch 1
Is there any 'ghetto' in Sudbury?? (Apr '08) Jul '14 Sudbury gal 33
420? Jul '14 Lev1180 1
Union chief: Morale remains low at DCF Jul '14 Pajama People 39
FSU: Students may pay if no hike in funding Jun '14 Jtn 10
questions from a black lady Jun '14 shaniqua 1
•••

Framingham News Video

•••
•••

Framingham Jobs

•••