Obama's uncle arrested on drunken driving charge

Aug 29, 2011 Full story: Boston.com 309

President Barack Obama's uncle was stopped on suspicion of drunken driving in Massachusetts, told police he planned to arrange bail through the White House and is being held without bail by federal immigration officials, authorities said Monday.

Full Story
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

“Obama: Leading us to failure”

Since: Jul 09

The United States of America

#5 Aug 29, 2011
This illegal Kenyan should not have even been in this Country. Yet one more slap in the face from the incompetent fool in the White House.

I can't wait to see this clown voted out in 2012.

What an embarrassment

Since: Jan 07

Kingston, PA

#6 Aug 29, 2011
And another skeleton leaps out of the Obama closet...

Since: Feb 07

Whitman,Ma

#7 Aug 29, 2011
Uncle Omar will get to stay here just like Aunt Zeituni did. It was all over the talk rasio in Boston today and will be there for a long time. He has had a MA driver's license for over 20 years and a valid Social Security Number. They will probably have his hearing in Ohio like they did Aunt Zeituni's. She lives in subsidized housing and get a check every month. I would bet Uncle Omar will get the same treatment. It is the saying, "Do you know who I am and who I know".
WOODCHUCK

North Port, FL

#8 Aug 29, 2011
ONE UGLY MOTHER FUc7KER!...as Arnold said seeing the "PREDATOR" that movie about ILLEGAL ALIENS!!
Joe

Orlando, FL

#9 Aug 29, 2011
Watch Obama scam America and give this guy amnesty.

“@FrankLeePlain”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#10 Aug 29, 2011
George Bush, Sr., was another good president who had the same problem with embarrassing relatives (his sons).
Who

United States

#11 Aug 29, 2011
What does anyone expect? There's no such thing as a black person WITHOUT some sort of criminal past.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#12 Aug 29, 2011
No Child Left wrote:
And another skeleton leaps out of the Obama closet...
Just
Don't blame the D N C , just because they didn't know about his vulnerability in the illegal immingrant issue, among other things.
Criminal, but not bank fraud :)
today ...
Harrison J. Brounel
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
gossamer

Warren, MI

#15 Aug 29, 2011
THe white house is arranging his bail?

FTR

“Community Liar-in-Chief”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#16 Aug 29, 2011
Frank Lee Plain wrote:
George Bush, Sr., was another good president who had the same problem with embarrassing relatives (his sons).
Wow...that sure was a stretch! Who helped you come up with that zinger?...Dingo?.......LMAO.

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

#17 Aug 29, 2011
Frank Lee Plain wrote:
Ted Kennedy and John Murtha had that problem, however it was with themselves!! LOL

Since: Oct 08

Decatur, GA

#18 Aug 29, 2011
gossamer wrote:
AG Holder is on the case....justice will be done, and he'll be back at his section 8 home very soon...He won't miss a single episode of oprah
Pando

Fort Mohave, AZ

#20 Aug 29, 2011
Frank Lee Plain wrote:
You might have a point but at least Bush and his sons were here legally.
Pando

Fort Mohave, AZ

#21 Aug 29, 2011
gossamer wrote:
Probably, along with adjusting his ILLEGAL ALIEN status just like they did for his sister.
Larry Knight

Los Angeles, CA

#22 Aug 29, 2011
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
AG Holder is on the case....justice will be done, and he'll be back at his section 8 home very soon...He won't miss a single episode of oprah
Got that right..Section 8 housing is destroying neighborhoods threw out California.
morons united

Seattle, WA

#23 Aug 29, 2011
obama is the crooked cop who wouldn't give ticket to his uncle and the illegals. that's corrupt to the highest degree if not treasonous.

“Historic American President”

Since: Jun 07

Immigration Reformed!

#25 Aug 29, 2011
Frank Lee Plain wrote:
GREAT POST!

Too funny; these right-wing tea-baggers get all worked up over frivolous stories because it offers them another opportunity to unpatriotically attack the President.
The best part however, is that as long as Barack Obama is in the White House, ten negative stories a day about distant relatives wont ease the pain of knowing that he is the President. And when we re-elect our Osama-killing Qaddafi-removing Nobel Peace Prize recipient-President for another four years, maybe hell give amnesty for millions of illegals including his drunken uncle, LOL.
Supremacist Fox

Brooklyn, NY

#27 Aug 29, 2011
Wake up USA wrote:
Uncle Omar will get to stay here just like Aunt Zeituni did. It was all over the talk rasio in Boston today and will be there for a long time. He has had a MA driver's license for over 20 years and a valid Social Security Number. They will probably have his hearing in Ohio like they did Aunt Zeituni's. She lives in subsidized housing and get a check every month. I would bet Uncle Omar will get the same treatment. It is the saying, "Do you know who I am and who I know".
Cambridge/Boston Massachusetts revenge on Obama?

. 67 years old elderly, in America for over 20 years, held without bail for suspected DUI?

. When do we start checking immigration status of folks with 20 years old drivers licenses?

. Clear case of Boston Cops avenging their Cambridge brethren from across the bridge....
Supremacist Fox

Brooklyn, NY

#33 Aug 29, 2011
morons united wrote:
obama is the crooked cop who wouldn't give ticket to his uncle and the illegals. that's corrupt to the highest degree if not treasonous.
This is what I've been talking about: Another supremacist attack on Obama. This one is just like shooting fish in a barrel; even a blind can see this one coming: Uncle Omar of Boston (from Obama's book) pulled over in Boston for not fully stopping????? 7 out 10 drivers don't fully stop at cleared intersection....

Cambridge/Boston Massachusetts revenge on Obama for "Acting Stupidly" comment....

. 67 years old elderly, in America for over 20 years, held without bail for suspected DUI?

. When do we start checking immigration status of folks with 20 years old drivers licenses?

. Clear case of Boston Cops avenging their Cambridge brethren from across the bridge....
Yep

Jacksonville, FL

#34 Aug 29, 2011
gossamer wrote:
yep.....

obama is not called o-bribe-a for nothing.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Framingham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Framingham Hockey Icon John Hart Has Died Nov 12 sudburygoody 1
Jingle All The Way 5k Nov 5 ecresey 1
New Business in Sudbury Oct 31 cmac01 1
Muni market full of buried treasures (Mar '08) Oct '14 Northside Neuman 3
420? Oct '14 TommyRoxx 4
Sudbury Chiropractor, Dr. Jennifer Lees Offers ... (Sep '11) Oct '14 Chiropractor From... 11
i know topix has changed alot Oct '14 TommyRoxx 1

Framingham News Video

Framingham Dating
Find my Match

Framingham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Framingham News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Framingham

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:17 pm PST