Uncle Nick's Free Ride

Uncle Nick's Free Ride

There are 2 comments on the WAAF-FM Brighton story from Aug 29, 2011, titled Uncle Nick's Free Ride. In it, WAAF-FM Brighton reports that:

There's a "Perfect Storm" brewing over immigration in the Commonwealth, and the news that Barack Obama's illegal immigrant uncle got busted in Framingham for a DWI last week is only going to make it worse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAAF-FM Brighton.

“George Soros & The Dummy!”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Aug 29, 2011
Apparently there are lots of "ass-hats" running around, and we have one in the White House. Now an illegal alien uncle is coming out of the White House closet. First we got wind of Obama's illegal alien aunt, and how an uncle? How many fricken illegal alien relatives does he have here in the US? What's next? Are we going to find out that Michelle has some too?

What an embarrassment. No wonder he is so pro-illegals. What the heck were he and Michelle attorneys for if they couldn't even advise these people to get legal?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2 Aug 30, 2011
This is only the tip of the iceberg my friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Framingham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jessica Rinaldi/Globe Staff New age of uncertai... Jan 12 spytheweb 6
News Ted Nugent Suggests He's Ready For Armed Revolt... (Jan '13) Nov '16 power 24
News Hells Lounge proposed for Summer Street locatio... (Mar '10) Oct '16 Kevin Hegarty 61
Is there any 'ghetto' in Sudbury?? (Apr '08) Oct '16 idk 34
News Man charged with recording women in Arlington b... (Jan '15) Oct '16 gets reality show 2
News Inspired evolution of Billerica's Whiffle Tree (Jul '16) Jul '16 hammerhead 1
Massachusetts Adoptees and Birth parents Reunit... (Jun '16) Jun '16 joan 1

Framingham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Framingham Mortgages