Boston Scientific settles some suits ...

Boston Scientific settles some suits from Guidant buy

There are 2318 comments on the Mass High Tech story from Jul 21, 2007, titled Boston Scientific settles some suits from Guidant buy. In it, Mass High Tech reports that:

Mass High Tech: The Journal of New England Technology - 10:49 AM EDT Monday, July 16, 2007 Boston Scientific Corp. via Mass High Tech

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mass High Tech.

First Prev
of 116
Next Last
kyman

Lexington, KY

#2341 Feb 17, 2011
Zapper,
Did you speak to any of the lawyers that were in charge of our case regarding getting some of the federal money?
ellaelizabeth

Clarksville, TN

#2342 Feb 17, 2011
The attorney is Jeffery Lowe.
zapper

Sumter, SC

#2343 Feb 18, 2011
I talked to my original lawyer at Seeger Weiss and she said she would check,but never heard a word.What a surprise .
zapper

Sumter, SC

#2344 Feb 19, 2011
How do you contact Jeffery Lowe?
karim

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#2345 Feb 20, 2011
in malaysia , you can forget court action. The surgeons here are not even tested for Heb B
inTexas

Houston, TX

#2346 Mar 15, 2011
looks like Ted Cohen didn't fair so well with his suit.

http://westlawnews.thomson.com/California_Lit...
ellaelizabeth

Clarksville, TN

#2347 Jun 13, 2011
zapper wrote:
How do you contact Jeffery Lowe?
Zapper, this is way late..are the conversations ended on this web page? Jeffery Lowe can be found by Google .. St Louis Attorneys. You can contact him that way. This might be too late for your info.
queenp

Melbourne, FL

#2348 Jun 17, 2011
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows or has paid federal taxes on their settlement money. Is the settlement we received taxable? I was under the impression that it was not taxable due to the nature of the case including physical injury. Thanks.
WouldaCouldaShou da

Minneapolis, MN

#2349 Jun 17, 2011
Wow, Ted...sorry. But, I knew from what my attornies repeatedly stated you wouldn't win. Even with a change of venue in the White House...
HMMM

Sikeston, MO

#2350 Jul 19, 2011
Watched a show on TV about the class action lawsuit changes. What it narrowed down to was, after the McDonald coffee lawsuit, laws were changed so that these 'torts' could no longer get a lot of money. Don't know what one person who should not have been opening a cup of anything while driving had to do with a class action lawsuit, but who knows? From what I've seen, however, Guidant is the only one who had to go by rules. The law states that these were passed to keep attorneys from getting the greater amount of money. Ha Ha Ha. This was pummelled from the beginning.
ellaelizabeth

Barre, VT

#2351 Sep 13, 2011
Must be Rip Van Winkle ..slept 20 years since last time on these posts. Anything new? Did anyone get a MILLION? LOL
dalgalnutah

Salt Lake City, UT

#2352 Sep 13, 2011
ellaelizabeth wrote:
Must be Rip Van Winkle ..slept 20 years since last time on these posts. Anything new? Did anyone get a MILLION? LOL
There is at least one attorney that is being faced with charges from his State Board. This is in Texas. Does anyone know of any other attorneys in trouble for the conduct during this case? Bless everyone of you.

R\
Ellaelizabeth

Barre, VT

#2354 Nov 13, 2011
Any updates on the litagations? Maybe justice will come to the fore and we all get our money due + interest. Am I dreaming or what?
Heavenly

AOL

#2355 Nov 13, 2011
Did anybody get anything out of this settlement my whole family got $11.28 and we had death. very, very, very sad but God Got It
HMMM

Madisonville, KY

#2356 Oct 24, 2012
Keep an eye on the meningitis lawsuit. You will se that our attorneys lied about amounts we could get. Also, read where the government fined them 296 million dollar for faulty defibulators and pacemakers. That's probably where our money went. They are now suing Boston Scientic for the money medicaid spent on their products. I thought that the people in this lawsuit who had medicaid already paid it back out of their portion of the money. What is going on?????
Raj Chanani at Earth

Bellflower, CA

#2357 Oct 24, 2012
I think that Boston Scientific is ripe for acquition. Possible suitors are Medtronic, Johnson & Johnson and Abbot Laboratories. I think anywhere between $5 to $10 a share is all that they will offer. Boston Scientific has a lot of goodwill that they have been writing off and good for them. The book value is misleading as it includes the goodwill and intangible assets.

Another thing that Boston Scientic can do, is a reverse split (10 to 1). Then issue 200 million shares of stock and use the proceeds to pay off debt and hire more employees and become a bigger player. These are just my humble openions. Obviously it may not play out this way. It is one of the many possibilities. A very likely one.
Human at Nature

Fontana, CA

#2359 Feb 9, 2014
People have said they want peace. Humanity in agreement. The animals have waged world war.

Agabaa virus at war with Human species.

Kataba species at war with Human species.

Chicken species at war with Human species.

Goat species at war with Human species.

Fish species at war with Human species.

Bird species at war with Human species.

Ant species at war with Human species.
----------

You worry about your missing dead children. The animals get worried about their missing dead people. Human extinction is near.

Human Animal Nature
hello

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2360 Feb 11, 2014
yay

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 116
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Framingham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Massachusetts Adoptees and Birth parents Reunit... Jun 12 joan 1
News Teens escape unharmed after limo catches fire o... May '16 Libby Rahl 2
News Bolton call firefighter charged in Lancaster, M... (May '15) May '16 FF wife 2
News Obituaries for Thursday, Aug. 30, 2007 - Framin... (Sep '07) May '16 Karyn 8
News Talking Trash: Where are the Dirtiest Areas of ... May '16 Old pal 2
News Discover the HF Experience at Hamvention's Arrl... Apr '16 Not a Ham yet 1
Mr.brandolini Mar '16 henry brandolini 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Framingham Mortgages