Eatery owners arraigned

Eatery owners arraigned

There are 5 comments on the Berkshire Eagle Online - Berkshires Week story from Jun 14, 2011, titled Eatery owners arraigned. In it, Berkshire Eagle Online - Berkshires Week reports that:

A local restaurateur and his wife were arraigned in Central Berkshire District Court on Tuesday and pleaded not guilty to charges that they filed a false insurance claim for more than $20,000 worth of kitchen appliances.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle Online - Berkshires Week.

really

West Springfield, MA

#1 Jun 15, 2011
i am very sure that they are innocent
HellerCarbonCapN TradeLLC

Alexandria, VA

#2 Jun 15, 2011
really wrote:
i am very sure that they are innocent
Maybe, but it sounds as though there is more to this matter than the sparse evidence presented in The Berkshire Eagle article.
The Insurance Fraud Unit is not going to pursue a criminal matter against a policy holder unless it has serious grounds because if there is no evidence of a crime, the insurance carrier could be liable for libel, slander, malicious prosecution, etc. and the policyholder's (The Chungs) claimed damages would be extensive.
Wok your Dog

Fairport, NY

#3 Jun 15, 2011
Jae has crook wrote all over him.

Bad debts everywhere he has been.

No wonder he hooked up with Jimmy ROBBERto
Chung Kings

United States

#4 Jun 16, 2011
Even with the taxpayers subidizing this teen beer blast eatery and other Spice Joyce And Larry businesses along with staying open after hours, and the baboons ass of a mayor ensuring that Spice receive a great deal of recognition, I wouldn't be surpried if the taxpayers paid for more than a few "it's on the taxpayers" lunches/dinners Ruberto may have hosted at Spice. The Chung Kings still couldn't make it work on North Street.
IRA_PITTSFIELD

Clifton Park, NY

#5 Jun 17, 2011
Their lawyer has asked for a continuence until the MAYOR-JIMMY can come up with more taxpayer money for them/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Framingham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ted Nugent Suggests He's Ready For Armed Revolt... (Jan '13) Aug 25 Responsibility 12
News Girl says firefighter raped her (Aug '06) Aug 8 Oflagherty 982
News Spears pregnancy has families talking (Dec '07) Aug 2 Victoria Dawn Jus... 30
Post Office Jul '15 Dustin Pedroia 1
News Leominster woman faces domestic charges Jul '15 John 1
News New England's epic winter gives way to unusuall... Jul '15 welsom 5
News Fitchburg man faces several charges after traff... Jun '15 Jtn 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Framingham Mortgages