Sarkozy struggles to contain worker u...

Sarkozy struggles to contain worker unrest

There are 1 comment on the Guardian Unlimited story from Feb 20, 2008, titled Sarkozy struggles to contain worker unrest. In it, Guardian Unlimited reports that:

The French government is working to contain a wave of factory strikes by private-sector workers not normally known for taking to the barricades, including ice-cream makers, supermarket staff, hairdressers and ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Guardian Unlimited.

rabit

Japan

#1 Feb 20, 2008
Guardian Unlimited wrote:
The French government is working to contain a wave of factory strikes by private-sector workers not normally known for taking to the barricades, including ice-cream makers, supermarket staff, hairdressers and ...
I don't dare to insult Mr. Sarkozy, but his surname is pronounced "sarukoji" in Japanese. And this pronunciation seems to fit him very much. He often broke up with his girlfriends. "Saru" means "monkey" . "Saru" has one more meaning; "to leave". "Koji" means "orphan". So, "Sarukoji" means a "left monkey orphan". Strangely, this Japanese pun represents his current situation very well.

http://japansconspiracy.hp.infoseek.co.jp/01/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saint Dizier, France Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vive la FranceThe French are a decisive, manly ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 european2012 1
News 10 Things to Know for Monday (Jan '13) Jan '13 Ninthman 3
News Obama's Gramps: Marching across France with the... (May '09) Jun '09 swen rettel 37
News News Story: Obama's Gramps: Gazing skyward on D... (May '09) May '09 Captain A 3
More from around the web