Opinion: The Story Behind the Story o...

Opinion: The Story Behind the Story of Nazi War Criminals and U.S. Involvement

There are 1 comment on the Jewish Exponent story from Dec 8, 2010, titled Opinion: The Story Behind the Story of Nazi War Criminals and U.S. Involvement. In it, Jewish Exponent reports that:

The recent revelation that U.S. government officials gave aid and comfort to some Nazi war criminals and collaborators for several decades is as shocking as Claude Rains' discovery in "Casablanca" that gambling was going on in Rick's Cafe.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jewish Exponent.

Dr Lecter

Cambridge, Canada

#1 Dec 9, 2010
I wonder how many genocidal Bolshevik mass murderers from Russia also got into the West.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rhone-Alpes, France Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tight and Tidy: A V7 Scrambler from BAAK Motorc... Dec 1 EL1ZE G1NGER1CH 1
Photo book captures essence of ski culture in C... (May '16) May '16 Alan Jones 1
News OAKVILLE- Kerry Colborne will serve another yea... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Bev 1
News French lawmaker wants mandatory vegetarian menu... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Religious Zellotr... 1
News On This Day: Jean-Francois Champollion Announce... (Feb '15) Feb '15 zubair 1
News MSU Chef Wins Trip to France with Seafood Stew (Nov '14) Nov '14 wacejacke 1
News Uber Boss 'Regrets' Idea To Smear Journalists (Nov '14) Nov '14 benedict123 1
More from around the web