Eustis vampire-cult killer subject of...

Eustis vampire-cult killer subject of French film on serial mur...

There are 30 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Mar 22, 2008, titled Eustis vampire-cult killer subject of French film on serial mur.... In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Vampire-cult leader Rod Ferrell claimed he would live forever. But as the convicted murderer serves a life sentence in prison, it's the story of his gruesome Lake County killings that just won't die.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Becky F

La Fayette, GA

#21 Oct 27, 2008
Heather (who now calls herself Xoey) paid for her education with the life insurance money she and her sister Jennifer split after their parents murder!!! Can you believe that? Also she now goes by the name Xoey. I read in the confession of Rod Ferrell that Xoey was her "vampire" name that she went by with Ferrell and group. How sick is that? If I were completely innocent I certainly wouldn't change my name to something so related to my parent's killer!?!

Yoda wrote:
The Sentinel ran a story on Heather a few years ago. She apparently went to some type of college and is getting on with her LIFE. I think she has made some headway in getting back with her family ( sister ).
I wonder who paid for her education ect...
Like you, I feel she got away with murder and hope that one day she serves time as well.
Borat

Pompano Beach, FL

#22 Oct 27, 2008
Vampires in Eustis?

Who knew?
November

Guangzhou, China

#24 Nov 2, 2008

“just another redneck”

Since: Jun 07

raysal

#25 Nov 25, 2008
Dick Hertz wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember that story. Heather bit me once and Dick still hurts.
now thats funny LMAO

“just another redneck”

Since: Jun 07

raysal

#26 Nov 25, 2008
Borat wrote:
Vampires in Eustis?
Who knew?
Yea, you see i tried calling Van Helsing but he was busy looking for the wearwolves in Mt. Dora and could not get away..........
lisa

AOL

#27 Dec 4, 2008
i knew heather for years b4 the murders and i really dont believe she had a part in the murders of her parents i believe she had poor judgement in company
352boy

Leesburg, FL

#28 Jun 13, 2009
florida native wrote:
fry him, and televise it

hell yea they shoulda done that years ago im a sophmore at eustis high and its just creepy hearing all this shit that happend in little eustis
hmm

Guadalupe, CA

#29 Aug 10, 2009
Is her name Heather Ann Wendorf-Kelly now?
I saw this link, she really has gotten on with her life. It just seems fishy to me, everyone else got put in jail but not her and Rod never would have been there if not for her. I don't know.

http://www.walkintheparkpictures.com/associat...
Katcher

UK

#30 Feb 26, 2012
Heather is as guilty as they come!
It makes me sick to see her prancing around in all her photos enjoying life when she had such a part in the death of her parents.
http://www.myspace.com/xoeyhawk
http://www.facebook.com/xoeyhawk
It's terrible
Anonymous

UK

#32 Feb 26, 2012
Becky F wrote:
Heather (who now calls herself Xoey) I read in the confession of Rod Ferrell that Xoey was her "vampire" name that she went by with Ferrell and group. How sick is that? If I were completely innocent I certainly wouldn't change my name to something so related to my parent's killer!?!
<quoted text>
Totally agree! And it looks like she isn't the only one, Charity Keesee (now Charity Shaffer) is going by "Shea", her "vampire" name on her myspace and several other websites
( http://www.myspace.com/69920920 )
This seems so odd to me. Surely if these girls REALLY wanted to move on they wouldnt be clinging to things from their life with Rod. Especially with Keesee who spent years in prison for it. What gets me about Keesee is that she keeps insisting to have changed yet was even caught while in prison with another prisoner drinking eachothers blood. She also left loads of smart-ass comments on various websites over the net with articles/ stories about the murders. Yet she has the nerve to tell OTHERS to move on. Stop googling yourself, stop using your vampire name and then stop leaving cryptic comments on articles about your murderer ex-boyfriend and THEN you can talk.
for anybody who's interested -> http://www.facebook.com/profile.php...
You need a friend in common to see her photos but that's fairly easy since she's friends with a couple of companies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rhone-Alpes, France Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Photo book captures essence of ski culture in C... May 27 Alan Jones 1
News OAKVILLE- Kerry Colborne will serve another yea... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Bev 1
News French lawmaker wants mandatory vegetarian menu... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Religious Zellotr... 1
News On This Day: Jean-Francois Champollion Announce... (Feb '15) Feb '15 zubair 1
News MSU Chef Wins Trip to France with Seafood Stew (Nov '14) Nov '14 wacejacke 1
News Uber Boss 'Regrets' Idea To Smear Journalists (Nov '14) Nov '14 benedict123 1
News Zodiac Trio bringing - Music of a Silenced Nati... (Oct '14) Oct '14 melomanne 1
More from around the web