Nesquehoning won't let renters back i...

Nesquehoning won't let renters back into gassy house

There are 6 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jan 29, 2008, titled Nesquehoning won't let renters back into gassy house. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Patricia Black of Nesquehoning says she has been evacuated from her house in the middle of the night five times.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Ignorant neighbors

Fogelsville, PA

#1 Jan 29, 2008
Well I hope they can sue these ignorant neighbors. They sound like slum lanlords to me.
How ignorant can some people be? Fix the darn furnace idiots! This is really a shame when you are driven out of your own home. I'm just glad these people are still alive.

Shickshinny, PA

#2 Jan 29, 2008
the owners seem to be the slum lords!! IT is about time something got done befor someone actually died from this mess.Nesquehoning needs to see who actually owns it -ask to see the paperwork.

Whitehall, PA

#3 Jan 29, 2008
They are slum lords. Council should ENFORCE ZONING laws and do more inspections. NEsqy is turning into another Lansford. There are more than few slum lords in town. some get away with starting improvments and never finishing them so they dont have to pay higher taxes!!

Wyoming, PA

#4 Feb 25, 2008
but are they doing anything?
probibly not!!!!
save the town

Kingston, PA

#5 Mar 1, 2008
enforce the same laws as hazleton and get all the imports out. I agree, let's not let the town turn into another lansford.

Palmerton, PA

#6 Mar 6, 2008
did this house get fixed yet? Or did the teneants just move back in without getting it inspected?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Picardie, France Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News France Identifies Second Islamic State Militant... (Nov '14) May '15 -TheExam- 14
poidevin (Mar '15) Mar '15 poidevin 1
News On This Day: France Surrenders to Nazi Germany (Feb '13) Jan '15 Stuart Cudahy 23
News Armed French police patrol in Longpont, north o... (Jan '15) Jan '15 DonPanic 21
News Unseen WW1 photos uncovered (Nov '14) Nov '14 benedict123 2
News Greenwich Group Hosts Talk On How American Wome... (Nov '14) Nov '14 benedict123 1
News Two nights in France (Apr '14) Apr '14 rio 5
More from around the web