Report - Bob Dylan to tour France, Tu...

Report - Bob Dylan to tour France, Turkey, but not Israel

There are 9 comments on the Examiner.com story from Mar 13, 2010, titled Report - Bob Dylan to tour France, Turkey, but not Israel. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

The Desolation Row Information Service has reported in its newsletter that a "European Agent" has confirmed Dylan's rumored tour of Israel is not going to happen this summer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Captain A

Sahuarita, AZ

#1 Mar 13, 2010
Thank GOD that Israel dodged this bullet.....Sorry France and Turkey

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#2 Mar 13, 2010
That must tell you something when a Jew avoids travelling to Israel !!
Captain A

Sahuarita, AZ

#3 Mar 13, 2010
Dylan should have quit singing by 1975....

Like most of the 1960's rock bands and politicians, they never go away. Look at the rolling Stones and the who.....common, Die already.

Location hidden

#4 Mar 14, 2010
Captain A wrote:
Dylan should have quit singing by 1975....
Like most of the 1960's rock bands and politicians, they never go away. Look at the rolling Stones and the who.....common, Die already.
I wish you could have stopped living at that time too; it would have spared us your stupid posts!!
Captain A

Phoenix, AZ

#5 Mar 14, 2010
Robespierre wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you could have stopped living at that time too; it would have spared us your stupid posts!!
HATE speech and intolerance....but I will try to heal you with some words of inspiration...

All we are saying....is give Peace a chance!

Make Love....not War

We are the World.....we are the children...lats make a better day so lets start giving.

1, 2, 3, 4, what the hell are we fighting for?!

You may say im a dreamer...but Im not the only one....I hope someday Robbie will join us.....and the world will live as one.

Hope and Change...

I hope you will Change Robbie.....stop the HATE....

Location hidden

#6 Mar 14, 2010
Captain A wrote:
<quoted text>
stop the HATE....
When it comes to hate, you are number one, stupid prat !!
Pryor

Denver, CO

#7 Mar 15, 2010
Pot calling the kettle black. Without any doubt, the libs are the most hateful and rotten to the core people I have ever encountered. They are unpleasant to be around, have no sense of humor, feel they are better than everyone else, and want to control everyone's actions and thoughts.

Location hidden

#8 Mar 15, 2010
Pryor wrote:
Pot calling the kettle black. Without any doubt, the libs are the most hateful and rotten to the core people I have ever encountered. They are unpleasant to be around, have no sense of humor, feel they are better than everyone else, and want to control everyone's actions and thoughts.
I don't know who is liberal around here: Capt A perhaps? LOL

More labelling from your part. Aren't you tired of it?
Captain A

Phoenix, AZ

#9 Mar 15, 2010
Robespierre wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who is liberal around here: Capt A perhaps? LOL
More labelling from your part. Aren't you tired of it?
Thats going too far! I didnt think that you would be that Hateful and low Robbie.....Calling me a Liberal is going tooooo far! Im bringing you up on Human rights violations at the UN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pays de La Loire, France Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News France sells warships to Egypt after deal with ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 just a guy i knew 1
News Hollywood will always have Paris (Dec '10) Sep '15 tom simons 4
News The Horrendous Reign of King John, Part I (Jun '15) Jun '15 stew 1
1 room flat for rent in singapore (Mar '15) Mar '15 Goh 1
News STX France Starts A 4 Oasis Construction (Feb '15) Feb '15 Ben Garrison 1
News U.S. magazine sellers scramble to find new 'Cha... (Jan '15) Jan '15 DumbNighurs 1
News Eleven dead in Paris massacre (Jan '15) Jan '15 Johnson 22
More from around the web