Sex assault on four British schoolgir...

Sex assault on four British schoolgirls in French youth hostel

There are 4 comments on the Daily Mail story from Jul 18, 2007, titled Sex assault on four British schoolgirls in French youth hostel. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

Comments 13-year-old Caroline Dickinson was raped and suffocated by a man who broke into her hostel in France 11 years ago. via Daily Mail

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

captain A

Avondale, AZ

#1 Jul 18, 2007
Hey France just treat the killer like you treat terrorists. Awwww its not your fault...here we will give you money and apologise for making you act this way. Unless your a Jew then there will be a lynching and then they will burn down the synagogues.

“Et ades sera l'alba”

Since: Dec 06

Royan, France/Lawrence, KS

#2 Jul 18, 2007
captain A wrote:
Hey France just treat the killer like you treat terrorists. Awwww its not your fault...here we will give you money and apologise for making you act this way. Unless your a Jew then there will be a lynching and then they will burn down the synagogues.
Oh come on Captain A, I know you're a pretty smart guy...you can do better then that...if you're going to spout BS at least be original!
william

Stroud, UK

#3 Jul 19, 2007
captain A wrote:
More rant from the man who escaped from mental care...
sunil

Gurgaon, India

#5 Oct 9, 2009
hi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pays de La Loire, France Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News France sells warships to Egypt after deal with ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 just a guy i knew 1
News Hollywood will always have Paris (Dec '10) Sep '15 tom simons 4
News The Horrendous Reign of King John, Part I (Jun '15) Jun '15 stew 1
1 room flat for rent in singapore (Mar '15) Mar '15 Goh 1
News STX France Starts A 4 Oasis Construction (Feb '15) Feb '15 Ben Garrison 1
News U.S. magazine sellers scramble to find new 'Cha... (Jan '15) Jan '15 DumbNighurs 1
News Eleven dead in Paris massacre (Jan '15) Jan '15 Johnson 22
More from around the web