Sex assault on four British schoolgirls in French youth hostel

Jul 18, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily Mail

Comments 13-year-old Caroline Dickinson was raped and suffocated by a man who broke into her hostel in France 11 years ago. via Daily Mail

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Oct 9, 2009
captain A

Goodyear, AZ

#1 Jul 18, 2007
Hey France just treat the killer like you treat terrorists. Awwww its not your fault...here we will give you money and apologise for making you act this way. Unless your a Jew then there will be a lynching and then they will burn down the synagogues.

“Et ades sera l'alba”

Since: Dec 06

Royan, France/Lawrence, KS

#2 Jul 18, 2007
captain A wrote:
Hey France just treat the killer like you treat terrorists. Awwww its not your fault...here we will give you money and apologise for making you act this way. Unless your a Jew then there will be a lynching and then they will burn down the synagogues.
Oh come on Captain A, I know you're a pretty smart guy...you can do better then that...if you're going to spout BS at least be original!
william

Malvern, UK

#3 Jul 19, 2007
captain A wrote:
More rant from the man who escaped from mental care...
sunil

Delhi, India

#5 Oct 9, 2009
hi

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pays de La Loire, France Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Huge Russian warship fascinates French Aug 14 PROUD TO BE SERB 14
The French Ask: Should We Be Building Warships ... Jul '14 rio 29
Pick of the Vine: France's Loire River runs thr... (Oct '13) Oct '13 shykora PAUL ARTs 1
Hail Mary: Crossing the Atlantic Aboard the Que... (Sep '13) Sep '13 exited 1
Mises Fellow McCaffrey awarded PhD in Economics (Sep '13) Sep '13 Get rich 1
Traveller's guide: The Loire Valley (Aug '13) Aug '13 loiregolf 1
Tracks suggest dinos could swim (May '07) Jul '13 Primeval Predator 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Pays de La Loire, France People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••